• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Keep it up, Straits times!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow first time I see Straits times indicating Msian nationality in headline. Should have done that long ago like what Msian newspaper do to highlight Sporean - or assumed Sporeans driving spore cars - for any crime or bad social behaviour in Msia! Well, never too late, keep it up Straits times and don't slack back again!

Screenshot_2016-05-22-02-30-44_com.facebook.katana_1463855464542.jpg

Jail for driver who beat 3 traffic lights, hit 2 vehicles

PUBLISHEDMAY 21, 2016, 5:00 AM SGT
FACEBOOKTWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
Rachel Chia

Driving in the early morning while under the influence of alcohol, a man beat three traffic lights, hit two vehicles and crashed into the wall of a mall carpark, where his car caught fire.

Malaysian Chee Chern Chun, 42, yesterday pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 weeks in jail and fined $2,000 for three charges of rash driving, with two others taken into consideration.

Chee, a permanent resident here, was also disqualified from driving for three years. His occupation is not known.

The court heard that on Oct 3, 2014, at about 3.30am, Chee hit the rear of a taxi waiting at a red light at the junction of Merchant Road and Eu Tong Sen Street. He then sped off, beating the light.

He beat another red light at the junction of North Canal Road and South Bridge Road, and repeated this at the junction of South Bridge Road and Upper Pickering Street.

He then drove against traffic along the slip road for vehicles entering Upper Pickering Street from New Bridge Road, and collided head-on with a police Land Rover.

Later, he drove against the flow of traffic in New Bridge Road and entered the basement carpark of Funan DigitaLife Mall along the passage for exiting vehicles only.

His car crashed into the carpark barrier and collided into a hose reel, causing the engine to catch fire. He drove along the carpark's service road and grazed the bumper of a parked lorry.

He stopped only when his car hit a carpark wall and burst into flames, which firefighters doused later.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is time for SG media to report the whole truth and not half truths to protect foreigners and only mention a criminal's nationality when he is Singaporean.

Thanks to social media, SG MSM can't hide nor pretend anymore. Social media will report the truth and expose SG MSM lies and half truths

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mudlaysia, cuntry of moresters, murderers, and muggers.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/teacher-molested-assaulted-teen-robbers-232400040.html

PETALING JAYA, May 22 — A short walk to her car quickly became a terrifying moment for a 28-year-old local Japanese language teacher when she was brutally assaulted and molested by two teenage robbers yesterday morning.

The teacher was held at knife point by the two robbers, whom she described as young and ruthless, as they attempted to rob before she was rescued by two passers-by.

Wong Ying Shin said she was walking to her car in Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, at about 1am when one of the robbers grabbed her from behind while his accomplice threatened her with a knife and asked for her valuables.

“I was shocked and told them I only had RM10 with me but they refused to let me go,” she said.

Wong said the two suspects started molesting her and when she started screaming, they assaulted her.

“They went insane and punched me in the face. I did not know what to do and continued shouting for help,” she said.

The suspects, believed to be teenagers from neighbouring areas, fled on foot when two pedestrians in the area were alerted to her screams and rushed to her aid.

One of the passers-by tried to chase the suspects but was unsuccessful.

She was sent to hospital by the passers-by and received treatment for trauma to her eyes and 12 stitches on her forehead. She then lodged a police report.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would they do that? If dun convert to sg citizen then how? ST editor should have known better.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't convert because there is no additional value except some tidbits thrown in recent years such as higher school fees etc to placate the locals. Many build second homes in Malaysia. In circa 1990, the Govt announced the decision that Malaysians can no longer hold Department Head positions in Govt and GLCs to force the issue. Most readily gave up their department head positions. The Govt gave up.

PRC, India, Philippines and even Australia have policies and legislation in place that allows a former citizen to reclaim his citizenship which they previously gave up when they migrated or went to work overseas.

Its usually the second generation that have no links to their parents former country that consider this home.

They don't convert because they want an escape route if SG fails.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is time for SG media to report the whole truth and not half truths to protect foreigners and only mention a criminal's nationality when he is Singaporean.

Thanks to social media, SG MSM can't hide nor pretend anymore. Social media will report the truth and expose SG MSM lies and half truths

Yes only Sg media is like that. Even Msia newspaper got more standard than them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't convert because there is no additional value except some tidbits thrown in recent years such as higher school fees etc to placate the locals. Many build second homes in Malaysia. In circa 1990, the Govt announced the decision that Malaysians can no longer hold Department Head positions in Govt and GLCs to force the issue. Most readily gave up their department head positions. The Govt gave up.

PRC, India, Philippines and even Australia have policies and legislation in place that allows a former citizen to reclaim his citizenship which they previously gave up when they migrated or went to work overseas.

Its usually the second generation that have no links to their parents former country that consider this home.

1990? I don't think so leh , even in statutory board up till 2010 I know of a Msian working as assistant director aka dept head. Some more she can be security cleared for some stuff that other lower level Sporeans are not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't convert because they want an escape route if SG fails.

Yes like the Msian former bank exec who cheated uob in spore. He ran back to msia after the crime in 2007 and was caught several years later by police in KL. That's why I say Msia police is not that bad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? Malaysian fuck your mother isit?

The great injustice and harm mudlanders did to me the mudlander dogs - and probably sinkies too - in this forum all know. I no need to keep repeating and no point to repeat. Justice shall be served on the mudlander dogs and selfish sinkies in one way or another.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops look like is happy too fast. Too many running dogs sinkies who are happy to cover up for foreigners. Pui to all these sinkies and mudlander dogs here and criminals out there who trampled on others and deserved to be spat upon. Where is justice for victims and karma for these dogs?

Screenshot_2016-05-25-00-37-05_com.facebook.katana_1464107846436.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oops look like is happy too fast. Too many running dogs sinkies who are happy to cover up for foreigners. Pui to all these sinkies and mudlander dogs here and criminals out there who trampled on others and deserved to be spat upon. Where is justice for victims and karma for these dogs?

attachment.php

What talking you? Who cover?