• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LHL hanged Ah Jib's 阿进 citizen today

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://m.appeal-democrat.com/news/r...fda-d715-5fc5-a3c3-6d983e4a5536.html?mode=jqm

Singapore executes Malaysian convict hours after last appeal
By ANNABELLE LIANG | Updated 54 minutes ago

SINGAPORE (AP) — A Malaysian man convicted of murder in Singapore was executed Friday hours after the city-state's highest court rejected a last-minute appeal, police said.

The Court of Appeal found no merit in the appeal by a lawyer representing Kho Jabing that challenged the constitutionality of the death penalty in Singapore. The decision ended a brief stay of execution, but the court left the timing of the execution to prison authorities.

Rachel Zheng of the Singapore Anti-Death Penalty Campaign said it was the first time an execution in Singapore had proceeded on the same day that an appeal was dismissed.

"All of us are in deep shock," she said after being informed by Kho's family that he had been executed.

The Singapore Police Force's statement said the death sentence was carried out after Kho had been "accorded full due process under the law."

Kho, 31, was accused of using a tree branch to assault and rob a construction worker in 2008. The worker died from multiple skull fractures and Kho was convicted and sentenced to death in 2010.

What followed was six years of legal twists during which he was sentenced to death, won appeals, resentenced to life imprisonment and caning, and again sentenced to death.

The European Union and Amnesty International had called on Singapore to grant Kho clemency, but applications to the president were rejected.

Executions in Singapore are by hanging, and are usually carried out before dawn at Changi prison. According to the prison records, Singapore executed four people in 2015, one for murder and three for drug crimes.

In 2012, Singapore amended its laws on the death penalty, making it no longer mandatory for those convicted of drug trafficking or murder to receive death sentences.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally justice is served. I wonder why there are idiots wasting resource to help mudlander robber murderer to be spared death sentence. Execute all mudlander criminals who think they can do crime and get away Scot free!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally justice is served. I wonder why there are idiots wasting resource to help mudlander robber murderer to be spared death sentence. Execute all mudlander criminals who think they can do crime and get away Scot free!

Is he dead yet?

We should hang everyone guilty of crimes, even petty ones. Then we will have a crime-free city. Another PAP first!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Death sentence for all serious crimes is a good thing. Culling needs to be done and pointless keeping prisoners beyond rehabilitation alive is nothing but a waste of resources.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is he dead yet?

We should hang everyone guilty of crimes, even petty ones. Then we will have a crime-free city. Another PAP first!

Another group that deserves execution are left wing liberal fuckwits who defend criminals. They are nothing but accessory to criminals and most often are traitors to the country ad their policies destroy the country...look at wat they are doing to ang mor lands...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he dead yet?

Yes executed already as mentioned in the above article. Petty crimes of course no need to hang, but those crimes that trample and violate on others should be executed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Death sentence for all serious crimes is a good thing. Culling needs to be done and pointless keeping prisoners beyond rehabilitation alive is nothing but a waste of resources.

Yes it's totally idiotic to help this mudlander robber murderer who killed people for money. Helping such robber who kill will only send the wrong message that it's ok to kill for money.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it's totally idiotic to help this mudlander robber murderer who killed people for money. Helping such robber who kill will only send the wrong message that it's ok to kill for money.

But look at those bleeding heart left wing liberal fuckwits who advocates for no death sentence...free welfare for trailer park trash etc etc..n support for criminals n perpetrators...look at how they fuck up ang mor lands n they want this to happen here...they should be shot...no..they should go into prison n share a cell with these hard core criminals...than executed...they deserve their just desserts....in ang mor lands...criminals who have no means of rehabilitation and are on life sentences are the biggest trouble makers in the world as the consequences they face are limited. I mean what can prison do? Extend their life sentence? So they abuse guards n other inmates..start fights etc....n these assholes left wing liberals want to defend them? Fucking traitors to humanity...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
But look at those bleeding heart left wing liberal fuckwits who advocates for no death sentence...free welfare for trailer park trash etc etc..n support for criminals n perpetrators...look at how they fuck up ang mor lands n they want this to happen here...they should be shot...no..they should go into prison n share a cell with these hard core criminals...than executed...they deserve their just desserts....in ang mor lands...criminals who have no means of rehabilitation and are on life sentences are the biggest trouble makers in the world as the consequences they face are limited. I mean what can prison do? Extend their life sentence? So they abuse guards n other inmates..start fights etc....n these assholes left wing liberals want to defend them? Fucking traitors to humanity...

all these assholes live in fairy tale lands and are used to a good life. even Texas and alot of USA states have capital punishment. if they believe in the pure goodness of man like Gandhi or mother theresa or Buddha, they must also believe in the existence of cold blooded evil people like this asshole who would never repent. sometimes I hope one of them or their relatives get killed by one of these cold blooded murderers before they come here and talk cock. if I am one of the victims relatives I would sue these VWOs for prolonging my stress and prolonging the closure and delaying justice. i say sue these assholes who live in la la land

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these assholes live in fairy tale lands and are used to a good life. even Texas and alot of USA states have capital punishment. if they believe in the pure goodness of man like Gandhi or mother theresa or Buddha, they must also believe in the existence of cold blooded evil people like this asshole who would never repent. sometimes I hope one of them or their relatives get killed by one of these cold blooded murderers before they come here and talk cock. if I am one of the victims relatives I would sue these VWOs for prolonging my stress and prolonging the closure and delaying justice. i say sue these assholes who live in la la land

Good point..fuck these traitors..