• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Hillary should not be President!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
1 Timothy 2:11*-‬15 NIV
http://bible.com/111/1ti.2.11-15.NIV

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the old and outdated notion of how a woman should be. It has changed. In case you are still living in the past, women have taken over many of what were traditionally men's roles. The president of any country is determined by the will of the people, the voters.

Cheers!

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then may your mother be gang raped.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true. It is technology that simplified workflow that make easy for women join the work force.

Women are useless man made products. Put 2 bitch together they talk about their children. Put them in workplace they complement each other of clothing and shoes she wears. Utterly waste of time with women in workplace.

Workplace bitch complained a lot all the time. Make them leaders they will talk men down with their motherly instinct and shit everywhere in the workplace.

Put them in power they will replace their son to be the next PM, take Pinky for example, even though she know here son is incompetent to lead.

That is the old and outdated notion of how a woman should be. It has changed. In case you are still living in the past, women have taken over many of what were traditionally men's roles. The president of any country is determined by the will of the people, the voters.

Cheers!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not true. It is technology that simplified workflow that make easy for women join the work force.

Women are useless man made products. Put 2 bitch together they talk about their children. Put them in workplace they complement each other of clothing and shoes she wears. Utterly waste of time with women in workplace.

Workplace bitch complained a lot all the time. Make them leaders they will talk men down with their motherly instinct and shit everywhere in the workplace.

Put them in power they will replace their son to be the next PM, take Pinky for example, even though she know here son is incompetent to lead.

Very powerful and insightful arguments; time-tested and proven!:smile: A woman will always strive to look good from top to bottom and from inside to outside regardless of whether they are pretty or ugly. If they like another female, they will share juicy gossip and click together to form a powerful clique. If they don't like one of their kind, they will bitch and bite forever. As for guys, if they like you, you don't even need to be good-looking. You can be botak and ugly, they will still spread their legs for you. If you cross them or if they feel threatened by you, they will seek ways to destroy you including Mr Handsome; or at least to dominate you; if they don't succeed in humiliating you. :biggrin: Those guys born with lesser looks will be dead meat for sacrifice once you crossed them. :rolleyes: Women leaders are dangerously emo-driven! They bear many grudges too!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both men and women will have their good and bad apples. An example of a past female leader that was as good as any man in that position was Margaret Thatcher. She overcame the prejudices society held against females in the role as Prime Minister, and proved that she had what it take to do the job. She was as tough as any guy who held that position, and tougher than some others too! In the case of technology you mentioned, it may have given the opportunity to women to take male roles, but perhaps that same technology has made these men soft.

Cheers!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very powerful and insightful arguments; time-tested and proven!:smile: A woman will always strive to look good from top to bottom and from inside to outside regardless of whether they are pretty or ugly. If they like another female, they will share juicy gossip and click together to form a powerful clique. If they don't like one of their kind, they will bitch and bite forever. As for guys, if they like you, you don't even need to be good-looking. You can be botak and ugly, they will still spread their legs for you. If you cross them or if they feel threatened by you, they will seek ways to destroy you including Mr Handsome; or at least to dominate you; if they don't succeed in humiliating you. :biggrin: Those guys born with lesser looks will be dead meat for sacrifice once you crossed them. :rolleyes: Women leaders are dangerously emo-driven! They bear many grudges too!

but we still need them for sex how? and certain chemistry and biological aspects?the world can function perfectly well with only men yet we cannot exist as a homosexual species....i think God has a fucked up sense of humor......hopefully one day we will evolve to become asexual aliens.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Schillaryrapesplash.jpg

http://www.rense.com/

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with the analysis in this thread,judging many of the women iv encountered in real life,and some in the family,including a few looney and psychotic bitches on these forums,i come to the conclusion that females not all but most are just illogical,unreasonable and impossible to argue with,extremely strong opinions and poor/weak reasoning and takes their own viewpoints to the point of extreme biasness and ludicrousness and delusional cognitive dissonance.the guys may be trolling sometimes but when the women post u sometimes wonder if they are nuts.and to add on top,they are vindictive and cruel and petty almost to a psychotic level and have no qualms in hurting people psychologically,emotionally at any level,and if they bear grudges goodluck with that,its forever and most likely a unhealthy dysfunctional relationship.......the world would certainly be a better place without women around,politically,economically,ideologically,scientifically,we would have advanced to a higher evolved species by now if it wasnt for women and our countries would be far far more advanced.the only purpose women serve is to be molested and raped and for reproduction purposes.another sign that women are illogical nutjobs are the mountain of data and statistics that women are FAR MORE LIKELY TO BE RELIGIOUS than men,hold their beliefs more firmly, practice their faith more consistently, and work more vigorously for the congregation.

and most important of all......NO WOMAN ON EARTH WILL EVER ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG.they may feel quilty or say sorry but they will always think they are right.without this crucial ability,no progress in humanity can ever be achieved.this is the only fucking reason why we get fucked in the ass over and over again by PAP,thanks to conservatives and women.

women are worth ten times the trouble they are worth in real life,if theres ever any organization or company manned mostly by women i will never invest in them nor would i want my company to ever have any relations with them.......no amount of money in the world is worth it.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old bitch and a serial liar is probably infected with tuberculosis.

How can this evil old bitch be POTUS?

[video=youtube;2RZUVqdsvWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RZUVqdsvWg[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;sijbqoWkHYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sijbqoWkHYA[/video]

Juanita Broaddrick was raped by Bill Clinton.

Paula Jones was paid $850,000 by Billy to not to come out to testify that she was raped by him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh look who is the one bearing grudge - over one post - and illogical talking nonsense here. A man!

i agree with the analysis in this thread,judging many of the women iv encountered in real life,and some in the family,including a few looney and psychotic bitches on these forums,i come to the conclusion that females not all but most are just illogical,unreasonable and impossible to argue with,extremely strong opinions and poor/weak reasoning and takes their own viewpoints to the point of extreme biasness and ludicrousness and delusional cognitive dissonance.the guys may be trolling sometimes but when the women post u sometimes wonder if they are nuts.and to add on top,they are vindictive and cruel and petty almost to a psychotic level and have no qualms in hurting people psychologically,emotionally at any level,and if they bear grudges goodluck with that,its forever and most likely a unhealthy dysfunctional relationship.......the world would certainly be a better place without women around,politically,economically,ideologically,scientifically,we would have advanced to a higher evolved species by now if it wasnt for women and our countries would be far far more advanced.the only purpose women serve is to be molested and raped and for reproduction purposes.another sign that women are illogical nutjobs are the mountain of data and statistics that women are FAR MORE LIKELY TO BE RELIGIOUS than men,hold their beliefs more firmly, practice their faith more consistently, and work more vigorously for the congregation.

and most important of all......NO WOMAN ON EARTH WILL EVER ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG.they may feel quilty or say sorry but they will always think they are right.without this crucial ability,no progress in humanity can ever be achieved.this is the only fucking reason why we get fucked in the ass over and over again by PAP,thanks to conservatives and women.

women are worth ten times the trouble they are worth in real life,if theres ever any organization or company manned mostly by women i will never invest in them nor would i want my company to ever have any relations with them.......no amount of money in the world is worth it.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paula Jones was paid $850,000 by Billy to not to come out to testify that she was raped by him.

Serial liar Hillary called all of the women that accused Bill Clinton of his sexual harassment as bimbos.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Koran agrees too! Trump for president. Fascist America versus the world. World War 3 sounds closer ever.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The stingy Trump would not pay a cent!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;QMZqS7q7voY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZqS7q7voY[/video]

Old hag can bark like a bitch too!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect Trump has done worst.

The stingy Trump would not pay a cent!

"Trump won’t take no for an answer. When Trump is smitten there’s apparently little that anyone can do to dissuade him. When Jill Harth’s boyfriend made it clear the two were together and monogamous, that wasn’t enough to push him away. “He said: ‘Well, there’s always a first time. I am going after her,’” George Houraney said. “I thought the man was joking. I laughed. He said, ‘I am serious.’” Trump then proceeded to grope Harth under the table at dinner. Trump disputes the claims."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ith_women_illustrate_disturbing_patterns.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran agrees too! Trump for president. Fascist America versus the world. World War 3 sounds closer ever.

I read somewhere before that leaders like Hitler, stalin were indeed chosen by people under similar circumstances when people were not happy with the past. Not knowing who they supported then led to greater misery on themselves in the future.