• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "chit chat" vs "serious" prefixes.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your newfound fanboy Rurouni have abused your forum membership and filled threads with rabid spam of Mark Yeo's photographs and personal biographical data.
If what I did was against the rules, I was not aware of it at that time, especially since Leongsam had been allowing it for at least two or three years.

If they would like to keep their thread on topic and free of distractions and stupid comments, then prefix it "serious" and the mods will penalise those who try to hijack the thread with their vendettas.
It would help though if the moderators maintain a certain consistency along with the standards otherwise people will still cry foul.
Leongsam, I am confused. You want to hear enriching and constructive debates in this forum, I agree. You believe in quality over quantity, I concur. But if you want members of quality to speak in this forum (and new quality members to join), you should clear the front page of filth and clones. Although from what you have said, you did your best, but if you want a better forum, you need to have a fair policing team. Granted, people tend to be biased here and there, but at least they can do the job and ensure that you do not have to take out your time to clear the trash. With your privileges, I am sure you can observe who are the constructive forummers and maybe you can award some powers to them.
I'm with you on this. I hate dogs. All the bullying of valuable members like Froggy, jw5 and stompiss really gets into my hair. And I hate it. My hair is so beautiful. If there is going to be any nomination for new mods, my choices are obvious. The very gentlemen aforementioned. Thank you. EEEEEEEEiiiiiyyyyaaaaaaaaah.hooohooooohhooooo
In my humble opinion, I believe jw5 has the potential to become the best and most impartial mod/supermod of all, surpassing Froggy and zhihau, who seem to be too busy in their real lives to moderate this online forum; unlike jw5, who seems to have enough time everyday to read most of the threads in the Courtyard sub-forum; furthermore, jw5's English is obviously much better!
attachment.php

I've always wondered why he was never made a mod. :o

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s a shame it has come to such a stage. In the early years a lot of campaigns were run to educate Singaporeans. Use your hands campaign, stop at two, how to cross the road (jay walking), when to flush your toilets…etcs…etcs…

Now Sam has to teach participants what is serious and what is not.
Frankly, the thread starter can put it on a serious direction but people who couldn’t care less could steer it off course and it is also difficult to draw a line between them.

I think basically there are 3 types of postings found in this courtyard.
Maybe Sam should consider dividing this courtyard into 3 categories.

Category A: Anything and everything Against PAP
Category B: Everything For PAP

Those who want to fuck or attack the PAP in any ways they like may do so in Cat A and those who wish to suck the PAP dicks should do it in Cat B. Anyone who posts on the wrong section gets the fucks he or she deserved. This makes the moderators and your job easier in transferring them to the right section eliminating accusations of bias and favors.

It is also sad to note there are people who like fugfights by calling names or another weird type who pick on others mistakes and stalk on them. It has since becomes very repetitive and irritating. All these should be transferred to Cat C where it will die a natural death and hence eliminating the need to ban the poster.

This segregation will allow participants a choice to fuck or to suck in a peaceful room until their hearts’ content.

Just my two balls worth.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You repeatedly accuse Scroobal and GD of being "Mark Yeo"

As far as I know, Mr Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong is a respected and honorable man who sits on the Keppel Infrastructure Trust board of directors. Bloomberg says he is also a Senior Executive at IMC Pan Asia Alliance Group of companies.

Compared to the stellar achievements of Mr Yeo, "scroobal" and "GoldenDragon" are just anonymous nicks with nothing to their name. It can only be a gain to these two nicks if readers of SBF associate them with Mr Yeo. "scroobal" and "GoldenDragon" can hold their heads high up just like JohnTan, but less the trumpeting.

It is puzzling why "scroobal" and "GoldenDragon" are so averse to such a positive association when they are just anonymous nicks that aren't worth a penny. If they are so serious about their nicks, why not just use their real names and real photos in SBF?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kindly show proof or verification of your allegations. If you are unable to meet the challenge it answers why we have so much contempt for you and your ilk.

dont waste time n effort on the albino eunuch. he is a gone case.

if mark andrew collapses n kicks the bucket, and scroobal continues to post, trust me, that faggot would be able to wriggle his way out.

seriously, he is a pitiful boy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if mark andrew collapses n kicks the bucket, and scroobal continues to post, trust me, that faggot would be able to wriggle his way out.

Absolutely agree. Jamie Wiener Furryball cuts a pitiable figure.

jw5

Loyal
As far as I know, Mr Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong is a respected and honorable man who sits on the Keppel Infrastructure Trust board of directors. Bloomberg says he is also a Senior Executive at IMC Pan Asia Alliance Group of companies.

Compared to the stellar achievements of Mr Yeo, "scroobal" and "GoldenDragon" are just anonymous nicks with nothing to their name. It can only be a gain to these two nicks if readers of SBF associate them with Mr Yeo. "scroobal" and "GoldenDragon" can hold their heads high up just like JohnTan, but less the trumpeting.

It is puzzling why "scroobal" and "GoldenDragon" are so averse to such a positive association when they are just anonymous nicks that aren't worth a penny. If they are so serious about their nicks, why not just use their real names and real photos in SBF?

You would expect a normal person to laugh it off or ignore it or even be proud of the association. Their over the top reaction and overcompensation is indeed puzzling. :wink:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....ok u are GD....one and only....
but anybody with half a brain can see that u enjoyed sucking Scroobal's prick......
at the same time u went round taunting pple as gay doggie, albino enuch; etc; etc......
u are also another gone case.....pitiful boy...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....ok u are GD....one and only....
but anybody with half a brain can see that u enjoyed sucking Scroobal's prick......
at the same time u went round taunting pple as gay doggie, albino enuch; etc; etc......
u are also another gone case.....pitiful boy...

thank you, albino eunuch.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the serious or chit chat tags also be reflected beside the title when you click on a thread and are within it…it's hard to remember which is which otherwise.