• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee will win the by-election later.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all PAP lowlife.. You can go and fuck your mother's phua Chee buy hard.. Just like David Ong..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all PAP lowlife.. You can go and fuck your mother's phua Chee buy hard.. Just like David Ong..

You got it wrong, or was it right? D.O. went & f$#$^$^% somebody's mother's PCB...ha ha ha ha....& they are endorsing it!:eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia, I voted against PAP in the previous Singapore General Election?

Did you vote against PAP? No? Then fuck your mother's own phua chee bye! Lowfile

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chow juihukia

you at it again. wait MDA make another police report you predict chee win?

PAP lowlife.. Being a PAP lowlife is good hor.. Can enjoy someone's mother's phua Chee buy and still get 17k allowance..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
BB voters are meeky.. ball less. better change to wait under durian tree for chiku to fall.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP lowlife.. Being a PAP lowlife is good hor.. Can enjoy someone's mother's phua Chee buy and still get 17k allowance..

Jiu hu kia, are they same like those MIC (UMNO's Ah Neh's BN buddies) lowlifes, enjoying your old mother's chee bye in KL?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so vulgar one?

You ask people to screw they will screw one meh?

You think they are retarded?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask the stupid doggie la. Its not I am the one who start it lol.

Froggy will you marry me? Froggy can I suck Debonerman's cock? Froggyyyyyyyyyy! Talk to meeeeeeeeee! Not I get you in trouble one! Froggyyyyyyyyyyy! Boo hoo hoooooooooooooo...................LOL................LOL