• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Chee falls defeated in this BE, will it be the end for him politically?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would he able to finally reconciled with himself that he will never enter the haloed building down by the Sinkie River?:( Can he understand yellow ribbon projects are for PAP members only? I've suggested years ago that he gives up and just mentor future Opposition hopefuls. Please give it some thought. Let the next generation avenge what had been done to you.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's okay the world is warped!

Shits happens!

Go for a holiday and enjoy God's creation!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would he able to finally reconciled with himself that he will never enter the haloed building down by the Sinkie River?:( Can he understand yellow ribbon projects are for PAP members only? I've suggested years ago that he gives up and just mentor future Opposition hopefuls. Please give it some thought. Let the next generation avenge what had been done to you.

Dr Chee's favorite Hagen Daz ice cream is on standby together with his favourite flowers garlands.
will hand deliver to him tomorow evening.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he gets elected but with the 2015 election shocker, i don't think he will win.
pappies have some tricks up their sleeve.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is indomitable. I have seen people who are like that.... never say die, no matter how much the odds are stacked against them. But these people are becoming a rarity in Singapore.

The world may call him a fool. But he doesn't care. He still fights on, still pushes on, still believing that the world can be a better place if there is more justice and equality, more compassion and empathy for your fellow men.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he gets above 40%. Best outcome for all and he returns fire and brimestone in 2020.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is indomitable. I have seen people who are like that.... never say die, no matter how much the odds are stacked against. But these people are becoming a rarity in Singapore.

The world may call him a fool. But he doesn't care. He still fights on, still pushes on, still believing that the world can be a better place if there is more justice and equality, more compassion and empathy for your fellow men.

I concur. But time and the big mountain is not on his side.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after 23 years,if his political career isnt over i dunno what is.........at this stage i think his stuck somewhere between delusional and unable to wake up from a dream within a dream within a dream in inception.23 fucking years........almost an entire generation has died waiting for him to liberate them and free their slave minds.

frankly i think chee has died a long time ago,its just a ghost stuck in limbo doing what he was doing before he died.its like one of those wwii soldiers who doesnt know the war is over,and keeps soldiering on waiting for the moment of destiny to come and they might serve their emperor with the highest honor even though the bomb dropped on nagasaki 23 years ago.

somebody needs to go into inception and wake chee up from his dream,Chee wake up!!!!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
after 23 years,if his political career isnt over i dunno what is.........at this stage i think his stuck somewhere between delusional and unable to wake up from a dream within a dream within a dream in inception.23 fucking years........almost an entire generation has died waiting for him to liberate them and free their slave minds.

Think about it. Singaporeans are willing to pay for the rest of their lives and beyond for a HDB pigeon hole to hide in after work. No more expenses on entertainment or better standard food and essentials. Sardine pack themselves into MRT and buses. Given the rage outlet by complaining against fellow citizens without repercussion by the PAP divide and conquer political doctrine. You expecting a Messiah?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he can't even win in a BE, then it only reaffirm the notion that he is politically condemned and beyond salvage. But as far as his position within sdp is concern, there is no challenger to his leadership as anyone who disagrees with him will be removed. Which is also the reason why the party will go down together with him.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he can't even win in a BE, then it only reaffirm the notion that he is politically condemned and beyond salvage. But as far as his position within sdp is concern, there is no challenger to his leadership as anyone who disagrees with him will be removed. Which is also the reason why the party will go down together with him.

Very true. Remember wheelchair behind LKY's coffin in the rain Chiam See Tong for a look into the future.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlikely the party will go down with him. If you have listened to the rally speeches by his party cadres, they almost worshipped him as a saint , not that he is perfect. In other words, they recognized him as a worthy leader and a man of character. On the other hand, I seldom hear the PAP cadres heap praises on LHL ( just as a reference, LKY has received more praises from the PAP cadres than Woody Goh and LHL ) , instead it is always the other way round where LHL has to do the praising for his cadres such as LSS, VB in order to convince people that they are worth their salt.

I hope more PAP cadres will speak highly of LHL as a person and a leader especially after what LWL has said about him.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia’s Najib Razak Rains Largess on Jungle State Ahead of Vote

Even Najib is taking a leaf out from the PAP manual. How to win?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is indomitable. I have seen people who are like that.... never say die, no matter how much the odds are stacked against them. But these people are becoming a rarity in Singapore.

Nelson Mandela was arrested for sedition,prosecuted for treason, lead a sabotage campaign ,and convicted of conspiracy to overthrow the state, and sentenced to life imprisonment of which he served 27 years.

So his is not the worse case scenario by far.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely the party will go down with him. If you have listened to the rally speeches by his party cadres, they almost worshipped him as a saint , not that he is perfect. In other words, they recognized him as a worthy leader and a man of character. On the other hand, I seldom hear the PAP cadres heap praises on LHL ( just as a reference, LKY has received more praises from the PAP cadres than Woody Goh and LHL ) , instead it is always the other way round where LHL has to do the praising for his cadres such as LSS, VB in order to convince people that they are worth their salt.

I hope more PAP cadres will speak highly of LHL as a person and a leader especially after what LWL has said about him.

Sdp is ideologically oriented and not result oriented like most political parties in the world. Naturally when a leader failed to deliver results for the party, challengers will emerge to take on the party leadership. But in sdp, csj surround himself with his own allies and turn the whole party into a csj fan club. So even if csj were to get a big zero this Saturday , blame will be pinned on the daft voters of bukit batok rather than csj whom they praise as 'a man ahead of his time'.