• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Tells BB Voters To Vote For PAP Murali! Calls Chee A Liar!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will 200,000 demonstrators be sufficient to force the end of the PAP regime?

Ah Gong said that PAP would face that sort of demonstrations only if there is widespread poverty, unemployment and famine. Hence, during his administration, the PAP made sure that vast majority of sinkies could get decent jobs, affordable food, affordable housing, reliable utilities and public infrastructure.

As long as PAP succeeds in meeting those basic needs, you won't even be able to gather 20 demonstrators, let alone 200 or 200,000.

Ah Gong seems to be the only smart politician around.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong said that PAP would face that sort of demonstrations only if there is widespread poverty, unemployment and famine. Hence, during his administration, the PAP made sure that vast majority of sinkies could get decent jobs, affordable food, affordable housing, reliable utilities and public infrastructure.

As long as PAP succeeds in meeting those basic needs, you won't even be able to gather 20 demonstrators, let alone 200 or 200,000.

Dont worry sinkies will take to the streets when they find out their CPF is gone.singapore will burn like Rome.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont worry sinkies will take to the streets when they find out their CPF is gone.singapore will burn like Rome.

That day will not come. Our CPF reserves are more secured than the gold at Fort Knox. With Ho Ching at the helm, personally in charge of investing our reserves, our CPF funds will grow from year to year. I feel rich each time I compare my annual CPF statement against the previous year's.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Those who have not seen the video from start to finish you might want to do so. I am no fan but he has taken the position of being non-aligned to anyone and being practical in a environment which he calls "totalitarian". He was scathing about the media, PAP, the old man, the son as well as Chee. He also said that Chee was better than Murali but it was latter's affiliation to the Govt that makes the difference. More importantly he was scathing of Singaporeans and their "KFC" culture.

I am certain that he is in contact with some online intellectuals to come out with this. His past videos were basically directional attacks but not framed in this way. His "practically" on how to vote in elections is a dead giveaway of he speaking or interacting with someone or some people who are politically astute. No he is not parroting their views, he seems to get a better understanding of the politics of this country.

I do not think that he is in contact with any intellectuals. Since day one, this little prick sees anyone or anything as fair game. He is young, reckless, unpredictable, self-centered, an attention whore and very opinionated. Remember that guy who helped bailed him out, whom he later accused of molesting him? Any sane person would not want to be associated with Amos Yee. He is toxic. He is also intelligent and is able to pick things up from the internet, reading and learning from the writings of others. That much I will give him.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That day will not come. Our CPF reserves are more secured than the gold at Fort Knox. With Ho Ching at the helm, personally in charge of investing our reserves, our CPF funds will grow from year to year. I feel rich each time I compare my annual CPF statement against the previous year's.

I know you are telling the truth and this is no joke. I join my relatives for a Taoist temple celebration dinner at 福清会馆 almost every year and the auction prices for the blessed items are going up higher and higher than the previous year. Last Sunday evening, the highest bid was $18,000 for a piece of blessed talisman obtained from an affiliated Mazu temple in Taiwan, and there were at least 7 items that went higher than $12,000. And their getai is hosted by 王雷 and 许琼芳 every year. Not cheap I suppose. Rich towkays like JohnTan are everywhere in sinkieland. Only delusional opposition cocksuckers KPKB everyday in SBF.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If memory serves me right, your Ah Gong is now ash.

Ah Gong may have left us, but his successors are running Singapore following his core principles of meeting the voters' needs for good jobs, livelihood, stable society. As long as those are met, there will be no unrest and no freak election results.
Voters are pragmatic, especially in Singapore.

I know you are telling the truth and this is no joke. I join my relatives for a Taoist temple celebration dinner at 福清会馆 almost every year and the auction prices for the blessed items are going up higher and higher than the previous year. Last Sunday evening, the highest bid was $18,000 for a piece of blessed talisman obtained from an affiliated Mazu temple in Taiwan, and there were at least 7 items that went higher than $12,000. And their getai is hosted by 王雷 and 许琼芳 every year. Not cheap I suppose. Rich towkays like JohnTan are everywhere in sinkieland. Only delusional opposition cocksuckers KPKB everyday in SBF.

Workers in Singapore are rich too. There are lots of expensive cafes around these days, selling coffee for $5 - $10 with free wifi. Lots of new restaurants too, as compared to years ago when Jack's Place was one of the few higher class dining experiences around town. It would not be possible without a growing affluent middle class of employees and part-time contract staff.

Opposition cocksuckers who hope for PAP to be voted out or overthrown will be waiting in vain. Vast majority of the population support PAP and will not allow PAP to fall from power. Your beloved WP is hanging on in Aljunied GRC by a thin thread. Next GE, they will be out!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why there is the concept of age of majority .
The age of majority applicable in Singapore is 21 years old as provided by common law ?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir , more than 118, 496 have "voted" for you. More than 4 times the total votes in BB.
Your Endosement Letter ,please :biggrin:

attachment.php

Why Chee Soon Juan Should Not Win The By-election

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;TXkZDdbwHLc]https://youtu.be/TXkZDdbwHLc[/video]
Interview with Amos Yee: the Succulent Mind of a Young Political Prisoner

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say that Amos Yee actually made sense, which was something I also shared with opposition cocksuckers here.

Until the opposition can win the majority, they can't do jack shit. They will be condemned to just running their town councils. All the proposals that WP and Chee have will not be implemented at all.

The system here is that the party that has the majority of parliamentary seats will form 100% of the government, running 100% of all the government agencies and stat boards, while the opposition, even if they make up 49% of the parliamentary seats, will have 0% in the government, and exert 0% influence over the various government agencies. They will have to contend to just asking questions in parliament that can be easily ignored or rebutted with some half-baked answer, since the Speaker of Parliament, which calls the shots in parliament, is from the ruling party. Same for the person in charge of the local mass media.

Last hope to break the cycle was in g.e. 2015.nothing that is said or done after that matters anymore.sinkies have sold their souls to the devil.the die is cast.kj is right,sinkies deserve the government they vote for.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is the past lah. Sinkees have higher expectation now.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ive been there, the vault is also empty. So a secured empty vault means nothing

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one pays attention to Amos Yee now except for two groups:

(1) Clueless dumbfuck Youtubers (who most likely aren't gainfully employed)

(2) Those with penchant for making police report at the slightest provocation, in particular, if the offensive act or speech was made by a personality known to be anti-establishment.

Last I heard a police report has been filed again against Amos and I wonder what kind of seriously stupid dumbfuck would have the time and energy to do that. Both he and Amos belong to IMH.