• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Murali one leg steps on two boats

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reader unsure where Mr Murali really stands and where are his commitments & priorities

By Judith Tan
Greetings to all readers and yourself and I hope you have all enjoyed the well deserved long weekend.
wreath_payalebar-365x650.jpg

I chanced upon this wreath at Lor Ah Soo (which falls under the Paya Lebar Div of Aljunied) on 24 Apr 2016 while visiting a relative and felt a little puzzled as I am unsure where this man really stands and his commitments/priorities.

All I can see so far is, a so-called established lawyer having to hide under the coat tails of the PM, DPM & other female ministers who have to do all the attacking and answering for him while he either appears blur like a squid or stunned like vegetable. (compare his approach with Sitoh Yih iPn)

As I follow through this hilarious election, why I call it hilarious because the ruling party has no talents, ran out of ideas that it has to mimic whatever the Opposition is doing and has been unable to find a suitable replacement for Aljunied as well. Worse still, some like Grace Fu are working on the assumption that Murali defeated Mr Chen Show Mao that remains at myth at best. Unless Grace Fu is telling us that our votes are not secret which will warrant an immediate judicial inquiry!

I end by hoping that the residents of B.B. will carefully weigh the options before them between endorsing an unforgiving, ungracious carrot & stick approach to politics here or showing the rest of S'pore that graciousness and parliamentary representation is the way forward at this uncertain economic juncture!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the contributor Stomp it? Otherwise this incident will never make it into the MSM reporting. It won't stay long in Stomp anyway.

It will be headline if a opposition candidate do this.

MSM is working hard to increase the numeric in its ranking. Is now 154? Going for 160?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the contributor Stomp it? Otherwise this incident will never make it into the MSM reporting. It won't stay long in Stomp anyway.

It will be headline if a opposition candidate do this.

MSM is working hard to increase the numeric in its ranking. Is now 154? Going for 160?

No, it's not from the 154th. Writer contributes to the online citizen.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the big deal with Murali stepping on two boats? I also have a membership with WP grassroots on top of my PA grassroots.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big deal with Murali stepping on two boats? I also have a membership with WP grassroots on top of my PA grassroots.

Chey.. I tot you got member in mbs, rws, btcc , laffles cunty club, sinkie recreational club, million $ club and toastmasters.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chey.. I tot you got member in mbs, rws, btcc , laffles cunty club, sinkie recreational club, million $ club and toastmasters.

LOL! I also got membership in country club and other professional associations. It's good to have legs in several boats. That's why Murali is the most suitable guy to be the MP. He has lots of connections while Chee has none. You think the government agencies, RCs and CCCs will want to work with cheebye chee?

jw5

Loyal

David Ong had one leg on 2 boats, that's why Murali is now in BB and not in Paya Lebar. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I also got membership in country club and other professional associations. It's good to have legs in several boats. That's why Murali is the most suitable guy to be the MP. He has lots of connections while Chee has none.

your one is kampung glam community club lah.. simi country.

if you like to have plenty of legs, i'll grant your wish to be a centipede in your next life.

You think the government agencies, RCs and CCCs will want to work with cheebye chee?

yes, he will bakuke them and eventually they will lick off every drop of cum dry

31352-bestnihongirls-miina-minamoto-945x630.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is buying insurance. Until he is voted as a MP of Bukit Batok he is and will remain with Paya Lebar.

It's like you don't resign from your current post until you confirmed a new one.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is buying insurance. Until he is voted as a MP of Bukit Batok he is and will remain with Paya Lebar.
It's like you don't resign from your current post until you confirmed a new one.
agreed absolutely, he can live to fight another day....after losing to csj in bb :*: