• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thambyah pounce on Gay Loong Gaffe, now PAP Ministers must reveal their assets

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...heaven got open eyes already....
The sneaky and manipulative character of scroobal is becoming obvious to most readers...
Before even the first bell rang. Scroobal and his lackeys were already hitting CSJ below the belt...
and so far they had been getting away with their forked tongues and double talk....
taunting anyone who dared to challenge them...

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

attachment.php

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nice person does not talk (or write!) out of both sides of his mouth.

Are you a foe or a friend of the SDP huh?

Either you are for the SDP, or you are against the SDP. Either you are for the PAP or you are against the PAP, tio bo?

Scroo is a PAP mole lah. He will whack PAP every other day of the year to gain to gain credibility among anti PAP supporters. But when elections come, he is whacking oppo.

At your age you still see life in black and white. Even man dictated law don't work that way. You kids should reflect on that. After all I don't see kukubirds in you or should I?:cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are right! What triggered this by-election is the issue on Chee Bye and Character! If Character is not the issue, why would David Ong resign?

The stupid PAP should not have stuck with the character attack. Because when it comes to character, the SDP is leading the PAP 1-0 due to an own goal by David Ong.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...heaven got open eyes already....
The sneaky and manipulative character of scroobal is becoming obvious to most readers...
Before even the first bell rang. Scroobal and his lackeys were already hitting CSJ below the belt...
and so far they had been getting away with their forked tongues and double talk....
taunting anyone who dared to challenge them...

It shows the steel in their character or should I say tinfoil. I online fucking and they see it as sodomy and resent it forever. Classic case the homosexual moniker jw5. Come to think of it your chosen moniker is so apt. You are despised for being responsible for the shit on top of parked cars......LOL

Emmanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter who started this. The one who has the historical baggage is Chee. Look at today's papers - it all about character both for Chee and the PAP. The PM also issue a press release in response to what Paul Thambyah said.

Chee gave a fantastics speech yesterday on a number of great issues, such as workers, scholarships for foreigners, our children discouraged from going to the University and what he can do in Parliament. All that got buried by the character issue in the media. Look at Wanbao did about correcting the headlines. I can see Paul Thambyah is too straight and narrow and politics is not his cup of tea. He should have just stuck to the policies. He was the important cleanskin and now he got dragged into the mudslinging.

The character battle is something that Chee will never win.

disgusting snake acting like an anti pap poster.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I nearly fell out of the chair. So predictable. Seeing you hanging around in the Thailand thread I was wondering when you will show up. Now share my dick with jw5.......LOL.......LOL

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has degraded from policy discussion to bitch fights and naked m&d wrestling.in parliament,the speaker would have shouted order long ago.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has degraded from policy discussion to bitch fights and naked m&d wrestling.in parliament,the speaker would have shouted order long ago.

But you forget that the so-called speaker is biased and not neutral and impartial as she should be, instead favouring one party over another and speaking on behalf of her favoured party.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont think scroobal's post has damaged Chee's chances in any major way, he was just stating facts. Anyway, Chee's 'character' may not play such a big part in this bye election because the ruling party is already in place.
Chee can successfully market himself by bringing up many issues close to the voters' hearts but fighting on character is not in the SDP's best interest and is better avoided.

jw5

Loyal
The ministars should be declaring their assets if they really want to be transparent and honest, but of course they won't because they don't walk the talk. :wink:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
make the pap ministers and MPs declare their direct and deemed assets. Then the public can see who are the real millionaires and billionaires. one can imagine how the rank and file will feel when the pigs keep telling them to accept their meager wages.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
make the pap ministers and MPs declare their direct and deemed assets. Then the public can see who are the real millionaires and billionaires. one can imagine how the rank and file will feel when the pigs keep telling them to accept their meager wages.
the mp's (and ministars under office-holders' coc)have disclosed their assets etc - up to pinkie to reveal :eek:
DECLARATION OF INCOME
35. For your own protection, every MP should disclose to me, in confidence, your business and professional interests, your present employment and monthly pay, all retainers and fees that you are receiving, and whether your job requires you to get in touch with officers of Government Ministries or statutory boards on behalf of employers or clients. Office holders need not do so because you will be subject to the reporting requirements of the Code of Conduct for ministers. This should be done by 31 October 2015.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you forget that the so-called speaker is biased and not neutral and impartial as she should be, instead favouring one party over another and speaking on behalf of her favoured party.

In a true democracy, the Speaker will not participate in party activities until she has stepped down from that post; ie election time.

In sinkapore, anything goes as long as the PAP wants it. So, we have a bastard parliament. All of the PAP MPs are bastards. And the Speaker is the mother of all bastards. The ministars are the parents of bastards.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello the MP's who are Ministers, Senior Ministers of State, and Ministers of State,
please provide a statutory declaration and an appendix detailing all your assets on the date you were appointed, and annually.

For the generous MP allowance and very significant compensation from the country, have you ever donated or used any of your MP's allowance to help your financially challenged constituents?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think scroobal's post has damaged Chee's chances in any major way, he was just stating facts. Anyway, Chee's 'character' may not play such a big part in this bye election because the ruling party is already in place.
Chee can successfully market himself by bringing up many issues close to the voters' hearts but fighting on character is not in the SDP's best interest and is better avoided.

no moniker, no post or thread in this forum influences anything. let's not flatter ourselves, sammyboys!