• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan runs red hot at 2nd Rally

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holly shit - he came out firing and he was deadly accurate. He demolished Grace Fu and Halimah Yaacob for their comments and took the Prime Minister to task for his. He provided ample and strong evidence of their hypocrisy.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much more exciting than scrobal writings!!

Just hope BB residents are watching.

Sure a vote swinging. Smear campaigns have backfired.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee also raised the case of a PAP MP that had 64 jobs which was first exposed by SBF and which the useless MP had to write to the press to clarify. For those who are unaware, subsequent to this all PAP MPs now no longer show their CV on government websites.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MIW must be farked hard hard hard to wake up their farking idea.
KNNCCB to the god-damned MIW conmen !!!!!!!!!!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not so optimistic for the reason his rebuttal no matter how valid will get filter through msm and large part of apathy voters who don't attend rally and don't surf internet will not get his message. And these group of voters are pap targeted audience when they launched a tirade of personal attacks.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jaslyn Go's excellent rebuttal to Grace Fu's disgraceful statement "Chee does not hold a full time job" was really touché

She said that Grace Fu had effectively insulted stay at home moms, welfare and social volunteers, writers, artists, and hordes of other people who dedicate themselves either to their passion or to the community, and are making a contribution to society despite not working 9-5 at an office or drawing a full salary.

Really pumped my fist into the air when I heard Jaslyn's speech and the people around me at the cafe (was listening on my handphone) wondered what happened. LOL!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After hearing Paul Tambyah, Jas and Chee Soon Juan, I wished I was a BB resident so that I can cast a vote for SDP.

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
i literally went "savage!" in my mind after hearing dr chee tear down the racist remark and return full fire to all the racist pap members

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like u bunch of cocksuckers never learn from past experiences. Rallies are a joke! U can spin a dragon and tiger tale there and it still won't win u a damn election ! Lol

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether Chee gets into office is totally dependent on the PM who controls the Election Department.

There is NO democracy here ...it is totally up to the PM. There will never be another political party forming the government, ever, when the Elections Department is controlled by the PM.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee has made remarks insinuating that the good PM Lee is dishonourable. I expect Chee to be receiving lawyer's letters from the Bayi very soon. Chee will be sued into bankruptcy for defamation once again.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee has made remarks insinuating that the good PM Lee is dishonourable. I expect Chee to be receiving lawyer's letters from the Bayi very soon. Chee will be sued into bankruptcy for defamation once again.

How is what Chee said worse than what Pinky and his dogs said of Chee?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee should put all these rebuttals into simple to read flyers and drop them into every letter box in BB.

MSM is not going publish all these.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

dishonourable is first mention by his sista. i

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee should put all these rebuttals into simple to read flyers and drop them into every letter box in BB.

MSM is not going publish all these.

Chee and his supporters should go to every coffee shop and hawker centre to repeat the same message - the PAP has been ripping off sinkees ...

CPF
Government pays 2.5 percent when it earns 7 percent return

HDB
Cost is $100k and it charges you $400k

Estate Management
HDB used to spend 30 percent of what the government currently spent to support town councils. Where does this extra 70 percent go? Inefficiency.

Why do we need a three full ministers, 2 junior ministers, town councils, mayors to take care of our estate when there was one HDB to do it all?
If we revert back to the role of HDB, two full ministers and 1 junior minister, town councils and mayors would be out of a job. And they are all PAP members!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
dishonourable is first mention by his sista. i

I have not yet read anything that LHL disputed or sued his sister for specifically said the word 'dishonorable son', or something to that effect.

Then is must be real then. After all, who knows him better than his sister?

Henceforth, he forfeited his right to sue anyone since he, by silence, admitted that he is a dishonorable son?