• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Full-Time MPs are a short-sighted option for the Opposition

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either say something worthwhile or just stop the nonsense already. Can't you leave this alone for just this nine days
hahaha...u are the biggest idiot around....
Scroobal claimed that there were 5 full time PAP MP...
I asked who are they???
why is this considered as NONSENSE?????
truly retarded...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...u are the biggest idiot around....
Scroobal claimed that there were 5 full time PAP MP...
I asked who are they???
why is this considered as NONSENSE?????
truly retarded...

get your ah ma to feed you, kuku. and your ah kong to unzip your pants for you to pee.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Its not just Chee and his SDP colleagues that keep raising the issues that continue to get him and the party into trouble, his supporters as well. And yes, the PAP can then avoid addressing the issues that need to be addressed.

The key is that you never play your opponent's cards. They want to play the personal angle, focusing on character, individual traits, town council experience, past flaws, etc. You have to play a different hand. Bring up those issues for which the PAP has no answer. Ignore the PAP trolling and just go straight to the point for which they are weak at. Never answer the PAP on the issues they want to hang you by. In this sense, ironically CSJ has something to learn from Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Exactly. Its not just Chee and his SDP colleagues that keep raising the issues that continue to get him and the party into trouble, his supporters as well. And yes, the PAP can then avoid addressing the issues that need to be addressed.

Don't be the fake oppo jackass more then u have to be. Chee and the SDP never raised any issues that got them into trouble. They have always raised the relevant issues. Only the PAP would that they are in trouble because of their issues. Kindly point out which issues they raised that are not important.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't be the fake oppo jackass more then u have to be. Chee and the SDP never raised any issues that got them into trouble. They have always raised the relevant issues. Only the PAP would that they are in trouble because of their issues. Kindly point out which issues they raised that are not important.

All that crap about helping the poor is not important because helping the poor does nothing for society besides making the poor even lazier than they already are.

It is far more important to help the talented and the wealthy because they provide a return on investment.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
All that crap about helping the poor is not important because helping the poor does nothing for society besides making the poor even lazier than they already are.

It is far more important to help the talented and the wealthy because they provide a return on investment.

Learning how to get bread is far more important than about distributing bread if you have no bread?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
There are already 5 full=time PAP MPs. This traits only began after 2011 and I suspect that it was after supporters of Sylvia Lim spoke about her going full-time.

Thats my point. None of the PAP MPs or even the 5 full time MPs from PAP actually run the town councils. They have mayors and a whole infrastructure overseeing the managing agents like Esmaco to do the job. Look at the woes of the Workers Party in Aljunied. Its an albatross around their neck.

hahaha....truly an empty vessel....
so difficult to name the 5 meh????

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by scroobal
There are already 5 full=time PAP MPs. This traits only began after 2011 and I suspect that it was after supporters of Sylvia Lim spoke about her going full-time.

Originally Posted by scroobal
Thats my point. None of the PAP MPs or even the 5 full time MPs from PAP actually run the town councils. They have mayors and a whole infrastructure overseeing the managing agents like Esmaco to do the job. Look at the woes of the Workers Party in Aljunied. Its an albatross around their neck.

hahaha....Scroobal's favorite past time.....digging shit holes.....
here is another one......
Pse tell us who are the 5 full time PAP MPs......Pse.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....this type of blatant lie Scroobal can spout without blinking an eye, what other bullshits that cannot be verified is he not capable of dishing out.....
and yes I am being vindictive for pointing this out....
truly retarded.....