• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore restaurant casual dining

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sakae Sushi at Bishan junction 8

Pan fried foie gras sushi and salmon belly sashimi:

20160430-sakae-02_zpsyyvyx4hk.jpg

20160430-sakae-01_zpsknnzwoze.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sakae sushi? That name hasn't been associated with good japanese food for a long time. Maybe they have improved.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sakae sushi? That name hasn't been associated with good japanese food for a long time. Maybe they have improved.

I just happened to be there and decided to pop in for some nom nom.

Itacho at ION Orchard is a much better Jap food outlet. I will post pic when I next visit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just happened to be there and decided to pop in for some nom nom.

Itacho at ION Orchard is a much better Jap food outlet. I will post pic when I next visit.

Itacho is pretty good. I pop in for their sushi whenever I can. My bill for their top grade sushi can go over $100 before I even realize it. But I gladly pay and will come back. It's so much better than the cheap Sushi Express, which I still eat occasionally. I stopped patronizing Sakae for quite a long time already.