• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Warns Sinkies Against Discriminating Against Keling Kia! Wrong And Bad!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How many Ah Nehs do we have in cabinet?

And what have they achieved? A free trade agreement that give millions of Ah Nehs from India to live and work her. Sinkapore cannot say no.

So, why would you want to increase the number of Ah Nehs in parliament?

I will answer these questions in another thread.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
who the fuck is he to tell me how to vote or who to vote???
did LKY die and made him god??????????

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can the elected opposition MPs warn the PAP about discriminating sinkees?

Surely they can find a few of these sinkees to tell how they have been discriminated by employers in favour of foreigners?

The PAP Press could blackout the press conference ...someone can always post it on youtube and the info could be easily spread.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This BE shows clearly how much they need to shift the goal post to ensure a minority president n in greater context how receptive we will be towards a non Chinese PM. the Indians n Malays will have to face it.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will answer these questions in another thread.

CJ is ah neh
AG 2
DPM 2
LM 2
FM 2
Trd M 2

far too many ah nehs who are over represented in Little Red Dot....... remember how the Ah Neh in mandarin garden staged a coup with 40% to indianise the condo resort?????????????

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have the right to vote for a candidate based on anything - gender, qualifications, party, values and race too. no right or wrong here.