• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why did David Ong resigned....another unsolved mystery

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the power in SBF declared that David Ong did not resigned as MP of BB because of his EMA....
readers are still interested to know the real reasons then....or was it just another one of his serial bullshits???
this is another unsolved mystery which should not be forgotten.....
but this matter has became too embarrassing for the power in SBF...
now they even resort to closing thread containing gems about the power and his lackeys....hoping the thread would be buried and forgotten...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....le-logging-on-for-your-take-on-latest-scandal

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IB polluting the forum again.

People have already mentioned TS has a major comprehension problem. Not just me. Others have said the same. Unable to understand what the argument is about or the various points made.

Waste of forum bandwidth.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IB polluting the forum again.

People have already mentioned TS has a major comprehension problem. Not just me. Others have said the same. Unable to understand what the argument is about or the various points made.

Waste of forum bandwidth.
hahaha....u so smart, u are free to rebut any of my post point by point....
of course u can't because they are all cock in mouth for U......
can only rebut with taunts and labels and now infraction....LOL,