• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee is a gentleman

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP's attacks on CSJ are expected. it is nothing new. the voters will have to make their own assessment. on the bright side, if the PAP conducts the election campaign in a gentlemanly manner, that only means that they deduce that they are winning by such a big comfortable margin that it is needless for any personal attacks or mudslinging, just quietly go through the motions till polling day.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong refuses to endorse Chee Soon Juan for Bukit Batok by-election

By The Independent -
April 23, 2016

In a Facebook post, Mrs Lina Chiam has taken issue with the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) for including a picture of her husband, Mr Chiam See Tong, and Dr Chee Soon Juan in SDP’s publication.

She further said that both husband and wife have not given their endorsements to any candidate in the coming by-election in Bukit Batok.
The following is Mrs Chiam’s message in full.

“My fellow citizens, Mr. Chiam and I understand that the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has been circulating an image of Mr. Chiam See Tong and Dr. Chee Soon Juan in SDP’s newsletter, The New Democrat.

We would like to clarify that Dr. Chee did not seek nor receive permission to include Mr. Chiam’s image in this newsletter. Mr. Chiam has not given his endorsement to any candidate for the upcoming Bukit Batok by-election.

Mr and Mrs. Chiam See Tong”

jw5

Loyal
the PAP's attacks on CSJ are expected. it is nothing new. the voters will have to make their own assessment. on the bright side, if the PAP conducts the election campaign in a gentlemanly manner, that only means that they deduce that they are winning by such a big comfortable margin that it is needless for any personal attacks or mudslinging, just quietly go through the motions till polling day.

Absolutely agree, I am with you on this. :wink:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee is a gentleman, but the PAP is not. Today and the next 6 days of the election, PAP will be making personal attacks to smear Dr Chee, and their MSM propaganda machinery will fix Dr Chee badly with very PAP bias coverage to influence the voters and the public.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is a gentleman, but the PAP is not. Today and the next 6 days of the election, PAP will be making personal attacks to smear Dr Chee, and their MSM propaganda machinery will fix Dr Chee badly with very PAP bias coverage to influence the voters and the public.

I agree. If you put a lie detector machne in parliament, three quarter of PAP members will not dare to turn up and debate with SDP. Khaw Boon Wan will be the first to dissappear and probably tendered for having a lie detector in parliament. He knows, there is no truth in his bone.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear SBF brothers, please share the following video with your friends,
who are uncles and aunties in Bukit Batok. Thanks
:smile:

[video=youtube;aW5YrcSO-Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW5YrcSO-Ms[/video]​

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong is an asshole.

He drove his first wife to suicide.

He has no authority to comment on CSJ integrity.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky stoop so low until such personal attacks?
He scare lose? Got 70% why scare? Papa's goodwill will extend to BB.....
He wants 80% is it?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An interview with Lee Hui Min, a former BBC reporter
and author of 'Living in the Era of Lee Kuan Yew'

[video=youtube;9kOpSvqm2NU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kOpSvqm2NU&feature=share[/video]​

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM and his bunch of PAP MPs are nothing but 小人!

When I was very very young, I used to respect the first generation PAP old guards like Toh Chin Chye, Goh Keng Swee, Rajaratnam, and Hon Sui Sen etc., very much. They were very competent, and they were not greedy like the current bunch of brainless and tactless PAP parasitic money leeches!

Frankly, whenever I see their faces on TV or newspapers, I switch OFF immediately! I would rather look at a genuine beggar needing some money for the next meal than any of this bunch of despicable pompous 小人!

You seem very surprise but why people said politics is dirty?

When sdp decided to send csj as candidate, it a god's gift to pap. I guess pap couldn't believe their luck. You guys should have expected this and get yourself prepared for the character onslaught than to pretend what happened in the past never exist and people will forget.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seem very surprise but why people said politics is dirty?

When sdp decided to send csj as candidate, it a god's gift to pap. I guess pap couldn't believe their luck. You guys should have expected this and get yourself prepared for the character onslaught than to pretend what happened in the past never exist and people will forget.

Hello Clone..

You should have expected that your preference and expectation do not reflect the reality. SDP do not act according to your preferences. They act according to logic and what is best for the people.

If you are so capable in getting ahead in the game of politics, then why not set up a political party yourself instead of typing away behind a PC?

jw5

Loyal
I agree. If you put a lie detector machne in parliament, three quarter of PAP members will not dare to turn up and debate with SDP. Khaw Boon Wan will be the first to dissappear and probably tendered for having a lie detector in parliament. He knows, there is no truth in his bone.

If there is a boast detector, the machine connected to $8 Cow would go haywire. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his set of yellow teeth is quite a turn-off. i judge a character by whether his grin or smirk is fake or not.

image.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
his set of yellow teeth is quite a turn-off. i judge a character by whether his grin or smirk is fake or not.

View attachment 26455

Only movie stars and rich people have the money to regularly keep their teeth sparkling white.

Dear voters of Bukit Batok, you have the opportunity to make history. The whole of Singapore are depending on you. We need this man in parliament to give us hope for the future.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full speech of where Dr Chee Soon Juan said that he refused to launch any personal attack on former PAP MP, David Ong as he said that it is not his style.

"You cannot kick a man when he is down, there is no honor."

"Let's leave Mr Ong alone" beseech Dr Chee to the crowd and said good guys make bad mistakes at times.

He also asked that SDP supporters refrain from launching personal attacks on his opponent, Mr Murali and so as to keep the fight clean.

However, speakers at the PAP rally tonight seem to disagree with Dr Chee's approach to the election campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/videos/10154219470726383/?fref=nf

This shows that he is one class above many people indeed. I hope he wins.