• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamophobic Condo Manager Humiliates Muslims And Dare Them To Complain To MUIS!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
condo_prayer_mat_carpark_islam_regency_park..jpg

<Facebook complaint by Ismail Ahmad>

Freedom of worship is a right enshrined in the constitution. We have been praying under the staircase at the capark of Regency Park Condominium for many years. We understand that it is the common property of the estate and we have kept the place clean and neat and it does not obstruct any human movement nor does it pose a safety hazard to anyone.

However, the condo manager, Ms Jennifer Peh from Saville property management pte Ltd managing agent has thrown our praying carpets and told us to pray outside the permises. When we appealed to let us use that little space under the staircase, she told us arrogantly "If you want to pray, go to the mosque". She even challenged us to "complain to your MUIS"

We work as personal drivers and have to be in the condo vicinity at all times, in case our bosses need our services. Even our bosses who are residents in the estate do not mind us praying under the staircase and our bosses feel that the harsh action and words of Ms Jennifer Peh is uncalled for. Where is the religious tolerance that the government keeps on promoting?

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...g-dared-us-complain-muis#sthash.MpiDNM1f.dpuf

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I fully agree with her stand. If the Muslims are allowed to set up a prayer area then what happens when the Christians, Buddhists, Taoists etc all start demanding their own area to do the same.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Building owners including the swanky office high rises have always allowed a small room or an enclosed area for muslims to pray. This has been going on since the British colonial days. These are usually drivers, cleaners, car park attendants who work in these buildings. The muslims that use is are very discreet and keep it clean. They are just ordinary hard working folks and not the fundamental lot. These are the guys that will readily help people when needed. Modern building now have designated prayers rooms for this purpose. I think this lady has no clue what is going on. She is about to find out real soon.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fully agree with her stand. If the Muslims are allowed to set up a prayer area then what happens when the Christians, Buddhists, Taoists etc all start demanding their own area to do the same.

Christians are too meek to demand their own prayer rooms. Anyway, vast majority of Christians don't pray fervently or follow any kind of kosher diet strictly.

The Buddhists and Taoists can set up their idols under any tree, which they do so anyway.

Islam is a religion of peace.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you can too.. you can pray to me, i'll give you a 4D number and bless you from illness and qualms of bitching forummers.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tamp1 "malay not their target market", Prima Deli cake decorator applicant humiliated, now space undet staircase out of bounds....how is the community taking it?will it snowball into a sudden detonation? is yacoob ibrahim (whoze two sons hold dual citizenship,unlikely to return to serve NS) aware of these recurring discriminatories attack on his fellow community?is he knows but couldnt care less...tidak apa attitude..

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bitch is asking for trouble. It's not as if they are embarking on caliphate building. The right to prayer space for a short duration and they always try to do it out of sight, discreet and if we can't give way to that what are we as a multi religious, multi cultural society. But I will fight to the death against gays asking for the right to suck cock anywhere!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a religion of peace.
According to the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace will only prevail when the whole of humanity has been converted to Islam.

The meaning and essence of Islam, even the word itself, means submission (to the will of Allah). God has many names but He prefers to be called Allah in Islam. Only when the whole of humanity submits to the will of Allah will there be peace on earth. How one should submit to Allah's will is interpreted by the Islamic scholars of the school of Wahabhism/Salafism.