• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Commits Suicide After Failing Law Internship And Getting Dumped By Golden CB!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Loser Commits Suicide After Failing Law Internship And Getting Dumped By Golden C

This would not have happened if his parents did not attend Opposition rallies and clap loud loud but on election day vote for PAP and instead of PAP propaganda they had encouraged him to watch the Muppets :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;b7HYYKEbfLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7HYYKEbfLk[/video]

[video=youtube;u13GfooQwv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u13GfooQwv4[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Loser Commits Suicide After Failing Law Internship And Getting Dumped By Golden C

There is a world of difference between giving up and trading up. Quitters stay in Sinkieland, upgraders see the big picture and fight on a bigger platform as global citizens. Even Napoleon was better off giving up on his fellow Italian speaking Corsicans who preferred the old feudal ways i.e. gostan like the 70% Sinkies and went off to France and made good.

:oIo::kma:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

RIP.

why are people ending their precious lives so easily? failed law internship can always join the SPF, like i did.

break-up with girlfriend no big deal. so many pussies around.

I agree with you completely. Failing exams - can always retake.

Once you have some status - girls are aplenty. For all he knows, 20 years down the road, he may glad he did not marry her.

I can say this with experience. When I was in my teens, I thought that this girl was the world and the world was this girl. Today, I was glad we never got married.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this dumb mangina loser never been to Thailand?

He should have a thai gf and he will never raise an eyelid towards any sinkie female cunts

and still be a live today..

to have a fullest of all life, you have to be a vegetarian, mgtow, alpha male.

Gong chee bye jiu hu kia. You know about Thai girls meh?

All your Thai teeraks are whores can no decent thai, Singaporean or your fellow matlander girls will even look at you.

Only a real loser in life will keep bragging about that he is happy and a winner.

Selassie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Being fit and having a muscular body does not equate to satisfying yr gf need. So please stop wasting your time in the gym.

Lots of m&ds train in gyms too so I guess they are wasting their time

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His parents must be feeling very sad. He should have thought of that before he jumped. :(

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Andrew Wang was 25 years old. He had failed his law internship last week. He was also depressed after breaking up with his girlfriend of 9 years.

The actual reason is becoz he failed or break off with her girlfriend? Whatever reasons he should come here and get mentor to advise /advice :biggrin:

from the article, it sounds like the more important reason was the failure........................

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good to remember.