• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muralli: I will only be a Part Time MP, BB Voters for $17K you don't get me full time

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Muralli: I will only be a Part Time MP, BB Voters for $17K you don't get me full

Sinkies hat part time MPs for ages. How to change? Revolution? US invasion?

just get rid 95% of the MP and ministars, it can run with only 3 MPs and ministers n they deserve less then mediocre pay for their mediocre work.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Muralli: I will only be a Part Time MP, BB Voters for $17K you don't get me full

just get rid 95% of the MP and ministars, it can run with only 3 MPs and ministers n they deserve less then mediocre pay for their mediocre work.

Their mediocre work consists mainly of stating the obvious and making motherhood statements. Can consider getting rid of 100% even. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

If you want uncommitted and unpopular MPs, please vote for PAP!

This is what PAP stands for!

After having 2 of their former MPs having affairs with their supporters from PA or RC, PAP stands for Piak and Piak Party. :biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After having 2 of their former MPs having affairs with their supporters from PA or RC, PAP stands for Piak and Piak Party. :biggrin:

P.A. == Prostitute Activists
P.A.P == Piak And Piak

PA and PAP sounds different, yet actually the same.

jw5

Loyal

P.A. == Prostitute Activists
P.A.P == Piak And Piak

PA and PAP sounds different, yet actually the same.

The groupie-like behaviour of those 2 women from PA and PAP RC was indeed really disgraceful. :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Option C is out for now? :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 738

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee fucked at least 3 times what.

jw5

Loyal

Can SDP hang this poster on every lamp post in Bukit Batok ?:smile:

No, but they should have distributed it as a newsletter. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

When it comes to screwing voters you can thrust the horny approach taken by fap to leave a lusting impression.

jw5

Loyal

When it comes to screwing voters you can thrust the horny approach taken by fap to leave a lusting impression.

But their lust and our trust never last. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

3 choices:

CSJ - Full-time MP
Murali - Part-time MP Part-time Lawyer
David - Part-time MP Part-time Lover :biggrin: