• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign talents and taxi drivers

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are important observations - qualified and the young driving taxis.

Professionals and even technically trained Singaporeans forced to drive taxis was first noticed in the late 1990s when GCT opened the doors to foreigners. The phenomenon of young Singaporeans starting to drive Taxis at the start of their working life and I think this became noticeable sometime in 2005.

The bigger issue is why did he Govt not realise that we have an issue. Clearly we are looking at underemployment. It should have been a barometer of an undesirable state.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are important observations - qualified and the young driving taxis.

Professionals and even technically trained Singaporeans forced to drive taxis was first noticed in the late 1990s when GCT opened the doors to foreigners. The phenomenon of young Singaporeans starting to drive Taxis at the start of their working life and I think this became noticeable sometime in 2005.

The bigger issue is why did he Govt not realise that we have an issue. Clearly we are looking at underemployment. It should have been a barometer of an undesirable state.

No sympathy here. Many of them are part of the 69.9% that gave the PAP the 2015 mandate.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctors I am sure encourage that kind of job enthusiasm. The extra 1 to 2k should go into savings for medical fees down the road[pun unintended.]

Tat 1k or 2k saving every mth wud cover his stay in hospital and final journey, a sure way to get rid of Sinkies and replace em wt FTs.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat 1k or 2k saving every mth wud cover his stay in hospital and final journey, a sure way to get rid of Sinkies and replace em wt FTs.

If you don't like shitskins, look for a Comfort driver of that color and take a short trip. Fuck him, make wild accusations in a complaint and wait for free taxi vouchers. I was told. Is that true?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People like you will never buy 4D. You know odds and probability don't you?

I walk the talk:

8890-a_zpsub8gqi9p.jpg