• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on guys this is just a small on line forum. It's here for fun exchange of ideas and opinions in the relative safety of reasonable anonymity.

Surely we don't have to take stuff here so seriously. Real life is already fraught with enough hardship and angst without having to import more of the same here.

............................................................................noted..........................................................................

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah the cat is out of the bag finally. You may also like to note from my observations, there are few other bullshitters here but you never go after them. The topics and issues they posted do not put your master at a disadvantage or at worst, damaging. You’ve openly admitted who your target is and also evidenced in the history of your posts. You attacked Scroobal not because he is a bullshitter or a bully; it is the stinging posts that he delivered here you must stop. I am not at odds with your duty here but I’ve said before I am observing you and now readers have a better understanding. I am sure the efforts you put to make this forum more interesting will not go unnoticed by your associates. Fyi I am a supporter of anyone who is against PAP. May peace be with you.
hahaha....u are genuinely dumb...
I am not the vigilante of sbf....u expect me to go after each and every bullshitter..
If u think scroobal's posts are really damaging to the MIW...u really need to have your head examined...
If u are not blind or dumb, u should have also observed what an arrogant prick scroobal is...
and how can u failed to notice how his clones and lackeys pollute the forum...
Enough said....this will be my last response to u

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not the vigilante of sbf....u expect me to go after each and every bullshitter..
If u think scroobal's posts are really damaging to the MIW...u really need to have your head examined...
If u are not blind or dumb, u should have also observed what an arrogant prick scroobal is...
and how can u failed to notice how his clones and lackeys pollute the forum...

Hey charbor! Your menses still gushing ha?.......LOL......LOL......scroobal sibei popular leh! Why don't you start a thread to prove it wrong. See how many views you can gather. By the way fuck your mother puah cheebye!.....LOL......LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Scroobal and his Kakis take this forum very very seriously. the forum is their everything. so don't play play with them. it's interesting that Screw rarely fights the flame wars but let others do the fightings on his behalf. the intriguing question is why would a forummer even bother to put so much energy to fight for the reputation and pride of another forummer in an internet forum ? the answer is intuitively obvious, is it not ?

The question is why should there be flame wars in the first place?

Take myself and Papsmearer as an example. He fucks me thoroughly on a regular basis. Have I ever taken issue with his replies or accusations? Of course I haven't. There is no need to start a quarrel because it would serve no purpose.

Most of the time he talks rubbish but once in a while he comes up with gems and I complement him for those. Even when he's spewing illogical stuff that's only my opinion. Others may think otherwise.

There plenty of space on the forum server for everyone to have a say. All I'm asking is not to ruin threads with "fuck your mother" and other inane one liners.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take myself and Papsmearer as an example. He fucks me thoroughly on a regular basis. Have I ever taken issue with his replies or accusations? Of course I haven't. There is no need to start a quarrel because it would serve no purpose.

Most of the time he talks rubbish but once in a while he comes up with gems and I complement him for those. Even when he's spewing illogical stuff that's only my opinion. Others may think otherwise.

There plenty of space on the forum server for everyone to have a say. All I'm asking is not to ruin threads with "fuck your mother" and other inane one liners.

What's wrong with "fuck"? What's wrong with "your mother"? What's wrong with "fuck your mother"????? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's wrong with "fuck"? What's wrong with "your mother"? What's wrong with "fuck your mother"????? :biggrin:

There is nothing inherently wrong with the words. However when a discussion is ongoing and the person reading the threads ends up viewing page after page of a couple of people hurling insults at each other it disrupts the thread and prevents those who want to contribute from saying their piece.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing inherently wrong with the words. However when a discussion is ongoing and the person reading the threads ends up viewing page after page of a couple of people hurling insults at each other it disrupts the thread and prevents those who want to contribute from saying their piece.

At least it means something. A form of expression. As compared, inane one liner is so much more undesirable.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is the stinging posts that he delivered here you must stop. I am not at odds with your duty here but I’ve said before I am observing you and now readers have a better understanding.

spot on! scroobal is inflicting the most damage on the MIW in this forum. he knows his stuff.

i met a couple of close friends over the past 1 year. Some even asked me if i have heard of sammyboy. why i asked them why, they told me about this moniker scroobal and explained at length what he had disclosed. these aren't policemen or ex-policemen but professionals. none of them mentioned kukubird59 and his buddies. i doubt if my friends would waster their time reading garbage from the trio and their clowns. waste time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

absolutely agree and i am with you on this. eatshitndie is another example. he may have tekaned some forummers, but i have yet to read any of his posts whereby forummers' mothers, wives and daughters are brought into the fray.

a couple of forummers who don't agree with scroobal have stated their arguments why they disagree and they too, have never brought in scroobal's family members. this is how this forum should proceed. sadly, a minority have a different agenda here, for whatever reasons.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are losing your cool, kukubird! take it easy. many forummers are aware you have been outwitted and outmanoeuvred by tyudm.

why not your last post in this forum instead of your last response to tyudm? you won't be missed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on guys this is just a small on line forum. It's here for fun exchange of ideas and opinions in the relative safety of reasonable anonymity.

Surely we don't have to take stuff here so seriously. Real life is already fraught with enough hardship and angst without having to import more of the same here.

spot on, leongsam! thankfully, it is just a few forummers who are taking this too seriously.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking nigger sam has refused to acknowledge the elephant in the room. Why isnt this thread deleted and TS and trolls banned. This shows this forum has double standards and i was wrong when i said Sam was fair

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
absolutely agree and i am with you on this. eatshitndie is another example. he may have tekaned some forummers, but i have yet to read any of his posts whereby forummers' mothers, wives and daughters are brought into the fray.

a couple of forummers who don't agree with scroobal have stated their arguments why they disagree and they too, have never brought in scroobal's family members. this is how this forum should proceed. sadly, a minority have a different agenda here, for whatever reasons.

Eatshitndie is my room mate. We fuck our landlady in lieu of rental payment. It's not a bad deal. Landlady is milfylicious and fucking horny and we get free lodging.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
meh. i thought what. if he finally crazy and go terror bomb a guanying temple, and get to drink kopi with mata mata, maybe i sympathise a bit.a bit only

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking nigger sam has refused to acknowledge the elephant in the room. Why isnt this thread deleted and TS and trolls banned. This shows this forum has double standards and i was wrong when i said Sam was fair

don't be embarrassed, chigger! why fuck sam and call him a nigger? you aren't forced to participate here.

if not happy, just leave this forum. time to grow up and stop behaving like a teenager.

how's the wedding preparation? jw5 getting cold feet?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, leave them alone. They are hopeless cases.

Whatever said about scroobal (by these clowns), he is one of the few in this forum able to draw in other decent forummers as well as "viewers."

you are losing your cool, kukubird! take it easy. many forummers are aware you have been outwitted and outmanoeuvred by tyudm.

why not your last post in this forum instead of your last response to tyudm? you won't be missed.

Didn't you advised tyudm to leave kuku alone? Fucking Lanjiao Lang :oIo: Poodles will always be poodles. :oIo:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take it easy ....... don't take things too seriously. cheers. btw, yes, i am lanjiao lang.

Uncle GD, your current campaign to "act cute" to disturb jw5 and jah is a bit overboard. Now it spill to it either scroobal or against scroobal war. Are u trying to chase away everyone that don't deemed scroobal as godlike? Scroobal is not gospel truth to many of ppl in the forum. This forum was set up ah leong, he the boss, even he listen to all sides. While I no friend of jah, I also no friend of scroobal as he came after me as papib just because he feel shiok even though he no proof. Calling uncle frog as Bangkok pimp was downright insulting, whether uncle frog papib or isd agent or not is not important. Just because never declared political party supporter mean papib? Then I can also say u papib too as most of what u post also never advance opposition causes.

This forum to me should be 百家共鸣。hundred schools of thoughts. If only one voice is allow, then this forum will be no different to shitstimes.