• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Milking The Massive MRT Breakdown For By-Election! At BB MRT Station Now!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
13091971_10155070319538849_381440371498277367_n.jpg

13103322_10155070319638849_3345868874869881719_n.jpg

At Bukit Batok MRT station now. The whole station is dark. Apparently there is a service breakdown. ‪#‎BukitBatok‬

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/posts/10155070319833849

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you ok, JohnTan huh?

Why start so many new threads of the same topic for what?????

I think I want to complain to Boss Sam or Mods leh! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Of course he's at BB lah, where do you expect him to be? Pasir Ris? :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WP didn't milk the foul-ups committed by the PAP in GE2015, Chee is learning from that.

Sinkees need to be told point blank how bad the PAP is.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be STILL only upto Ah Loong to print on his own magic ink ballot, ANY results he want to see.

Sinkees are so stupid ...how can they believe the election is fair when the person in charge of elections report to the PM? Would a PM let another party win the elections?

Wake up sinkees.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wooden? I'll worry if Chee didnt milk the breakdown to his profit for the BBBE.

PAP would have shamelessly from day one if situation were reversed.

jw5

Loyal
Who wooden? I'll worry if Chee didnt milk the breakdown to his profit for the BBBE.

PAP would have shamelessly from day one if situation were reversed.

Wooden would worry if Murali didn't use upgrading as a carrot. :wink: