• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Ah Loong pse send ISD arrest your own sister leh

LEE_soongone

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink:

How?

She Kuai Lan you so much hor?

Let her go inside ISD lah!
Can?

I don't know if MSK can frighten her, or got frightened by her. Any way both ways works for you mah.

You can fix them 2 birds one stone leh.

If you can had ISD arrest your own sister hor, I estimate CSJ will be frightened shirtlessly run road.

Bukit Batok hor your Ah Neh won walkover already.

Want or not today arrest her at 38 Oxley Road! Huat Ah!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISD boys dare to enter 38 Oxley or not? Got powerful LKY Ghost or Gecko Ghost or not? They pee in their Bapok pants man! Better wear diapers for this job.

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he got such LP to do so he is 100X more man then his father's Ops Cold Store. LKY should be proud of that and Obama should be as fearful to him as NK Kim.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Kim got nuke Nigger scared.

Ah Loong Kia only got NDP fireworks, Nigger no scared lah!

Chey! ISD only, Nigger got Guantanamo Bay ok?

If he got such LP to do so he is 100X more man then his father's Ops Cold Store. LKY should be proud of that and Obama should be as fearful to him as NK Kim.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not so interested in whether LHL will even sue his sister.

I more interested to know when that ex-police, PAP PLP what's-his-name, did not make a police report on LWL defaming his idol. Probably his tail still stuck between his legs?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Jinx could get PAP Blackopps to silent the sister-in-law.

Najib and LHL have one thing in common ....the wives are greedier, more evil and call the shots.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lor.. she spoke the truth.

what type of son would have made his 1/2 dying dad stand under the hot sun so that he can score political points on NDP?

what type of son would move his dad's carcass from one resting place to another like a moving circus?

if he is worth is salt, he does not need to count on dead person rep points

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lor.. she spoke the truth.

what type of son would have made his 1/2 dying dad stand under the hot sun so that he can score political points on NDP?

what type of son would move his dad's carcass from one resting place to another like a moving circus?

if he is worth is salt, he does not need to count on dead person rep points

but it worked for him--he scrapped a first class in the last election