• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky wants you to fuck more

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-encourages-more/2726274.html

SINGAPORE: With a bumper crop of babies during Singapore’s Golden Jubilee last year, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he hopes Singaporeans will continue to have more children moving forward.

Mr Lee, who is also MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC was speaking at the Teck Ghee Healthy Baby contest on Sunday (Apr 24). The event into its fifth year, there were over 140 children who participated in the event – almost double the number last year.

Organisers said they hope the initiative will promote greater community support to encourage more Singaporeans to start families. Mr Lee noted that the government has recently announced new incentives during the recent Budget.

They include a Child Development Account First Step Grant of S$3,000 and a pilot KidStart initiative for young children who need more support. There were 33,793 Singaporean babies born in 2015, the highest figure in 13 years.

70% get your boxers, briefs and panties down! Fuck!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky encourages more sinkies to start families!

The Prime Minister was speaking at the Teck Ghee Healthy Baby contest which organisers said is aimed at promoting community support for Singaporeans to start families.

By Olivia Siong, Channel NewsAsia
Posted 24 Apr 2016 13:20 Updated 24 Apr 2016 13:22

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinky encourages more sinkies to start families!

He should start with his sister on lelong. Any man willing to fuck her gets $10,000,000.00 as 1st down payment.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What's wrong with fucking more? My wife and I have sex several times a week. You all took a vow of celibacy or cannot get it up anymore?

jw5

Loyal

What's wrong with fucking more? My wife and I have sex several times a week. You all took a vow of celibacy or cannot get it up anymore?

Your wife and you have sex several times a week, but she has it more often than you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Good to have sex every day. It protect your balls from the deadly cancer cells.

Anyway, I consider a women attractive is how sexy is she on bed.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask Pinky to go and fark himself.Or he can go and fark spiker.