• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. how poorly the govt has performed in integrating the foreigners...

Foreigners, including the SPRs and new foreign imported shits are not in the island for integration; they are in the island to exploit pappies' loopholes to get as much benefits as they can, to cheat and scam before they flee.

jw5

Loyal
Foreigners, including the SPRs and new foreign imported shits are not in the island for integration; they are in the island to exploit pappies' loopholes to get as much benefits as they can, to cheat and scam before they flee.

Then why do the ministars keep asking for integration between the locals and the foreigners? They obviously have not spoken in depth and at length with the foreigners. Once again, homestay for these so-called "foreign talents" with the ministars is highly recommended. :wink:

Emmanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a pathetic fair and lovely indian monkey. Look at the white background and bright red pillar. Anyone photoshop trained can tell you this is a badly done post image processing with the sole objective of making herself look lesser of a piece of shit than she is.

View attachment 26438

shit skin trying to make itself fairer than it is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
mus'nt forget that same gem of an advice to fatfugs "can exercise and loose some weight":cool:

Mustn't forget you are a mudlander shit caught lying and slandering me. Arrogant to the max to ask me to prove Japan trip to him and then back track to say must read in between the lines of his sentence. But meanwhile he can ignore the other part of my sentence that I said I am not siding fat people who can always lose weight by exercising and diet. And insist based on one part of sentence to say I am giving advice to fat people. And in the context of the thread that he was insulting people and I was asking him to stop insulting fat people. People here can tell me why mudlander so shameless huh to twist everything to slander people?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
mus'nt forget that same gem of an advice to fatfugs "can exercise and loose some weight":cool:

Paraphrase your own post your mother wife daughters twats are fat to the max and need to exercise to lose some weight. Yes I am giving your mother wife and daughters advice.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best news I heard in a long while. These arseholes do not know their place. They need to be smacked down every time they misbehave. I hope this makes the press but I won't hold my breath.

It has been a week since Singaporean owners reclaimed Mandarin Gardens condo from the Indians. We have noticed that there are no more rowdy street soccer and cricket games on the well manicured gardens. The place is now safer for the aged and toddlers to move around. Soccer and cricket games are now played by the indian children in the multi purpose court and not on the open gardens. We are thankful for the indian's cooperation as they must have realised we mean business and want Mandarin gardens to be a nice condo for everyone's enjoyment. The Singaporean owners look forward to regaining the peaceful environment and great ambience with the cooperation of the indian residents before the influx of foreigners. It can be regained.

We wish the same success for Waterside, Melville, Tanjong Rhu condos. we hope the same too for Singapore in general too.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been a week since Singaporean owners reclaimed Mandarin Gardens condo from the Indians. We have noticed that there are no more rowdy street soccer and cricket games on the well manicured gardens. The place is now safer for the aged and toddlers to move around. Soccer and cricket games are now played by the indian children in the multi purpose court and not on the open gardens. We are thankful for the indian's cooperation as they must have realised we mean business and want Mandarin gardens to be a nice condo for everyone's enjoyment. The Singaporean owners look forward to regaining the peaceful environment and great ambience with the cooperation of the indian residents before the influx of foreigners. It can be regained.

We wish the same success for Waterside, Melville, Tanjong Rhu condos. we hope the same too for Singapore in general too.

Just like cancer, they'll be back. It always comes back. Especially when it can be seen how weak the PAP had made the people.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like cancer, they'll be back. It always comes back. Especially when it can be seen how weak the PAP had made the people.

hahaha..hope that the indians know how to be responsible residents and live in harmony with the other communities to restore mandarin gardens ambience. it is for the good of everyone

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..hope that the indians know how to be responsible residents and live in harmony with the other communities to restore mandarin gardens ambience. it is for the good of everyone

The lesson learned from this applied to the broader picture of the country, we must get rid of the Ah Nehs in government. Shanmu was foreign minister when the agreement to let in unlimited Indians was signed.

To start, the Ah Neh vying to be BB MP must be kept out. Even if you love the PAP, you must get rid of the Ah Neh infestation in government. IHow could a government concede our control of immigration to a foreign country? This is a first in the world. The loyalty of the Ah Nehs in government is suspect. In fact, I consider them traitors.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if Jack Neo could turn this into a film…The Battle for Mandarin Gardens – Trouble in Paradise would be my choice for the title.