• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound like tall tale. Cannot be lah, hahah. Sinkies are meek as mice.

You are wrong, tos tat lick the balls of PAP are meek as mice. Try asking any other Nationality other than Sinkies to take over Geylang, Toa Payoh, Orchard or any part of Sinkiepore, but u likely will not noe cos you hve been too long under the umbrella of PAP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if you are familiar with this case where the Community Mediation Centre claimed credit in solving a dispute between a local Indian family and PRC family over cooking of curry. The terms that was agreed by the parties were so ridiculous that it kicked up a storm and Singaporeans bandied together. It was so bad that Our dear Minister had to give a press conference and basically taichied the case to the 2 neighbours.

https://youtu.be/cFA2qZ2LLE0
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFA2qZ2LLE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am not sure if it is meekness of Singaporeans but I think it is combination of factors including meekness. Firstly the influx was huge for a small country, not something experienced by other countries. The Middle Eastern Countries where the volumes are huge, treat and house the foreign workforce differently and the message to foreigners including Ang Mos are clear and set by the rulers. Everyone know who is the top dog race wise. There are no grey area. Secondly we have a Government that has gone overboard in accommodating them and failing to speak up for the locals. It then becomes difficult to challenge anyone let alone a system. Thirdly some segment of the foreigners have taken advantage of the situation where they are considered as talents and the locals are outdated, unable to compete etc. You should see the traffic in Expat forum including the ones that cater for Indians and Filipinos. You can see they get the impression from the Government

I would say that if we had a govt that is prepared to protect our people, our identity and our somewhat short heritage, these foreigners would not climb over our heads and secondly we know that there is support when we take them on.

But I do agree on one thing - the heartlanders are having a much trouble times compared to the private homes. And they have no voice.

Regaining control of a private condo is one thing but it's a stretch to proclaim that it's "reclaiming for Singapore".

As has been discussed here ask the original landlords who they rented or sold these properties off too and whether they were holding their noses when they did so.

So what about the not so atas ones that have also settled into the boobdocks known as our beloved heartlands? They have a much more immediate and aggravating impact. How to Singkies regain control of their environment there? Complain to the RC/TC?

The issue really is the meekness of Singkies and the "you die your business" - it's also symptomatic of the twisted Spurs in your side narrative - squeeze the citizens to such an extent that standing up for their "rights" or "democracy" or coming "identity" are not priorities - making sure you don't get retrenched at 40, kids get fed, mortgage paid and everything else that makes life almost unbearable for most common folk are priorities.

HDB dwellers are probably bemused by condo owner MC problems when their estates are being similarly colonised by not just Indians but every hick from the deepest 3rd world recessss of ASEAN, when the state is quite happy to give out citizenship to peidu mamas, hostesses, masseurs and farmers who do not know that seats in MRT stations are for sitting not squatting.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;cFA2qZ2LLE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFA2qZ2LLE0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Scroo you need to upgrade your skills.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;vcfj4A6Jf9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcfj4A6Jf9M[/video]

What a humble piece of shit!.....LOL

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are unpatriotic to Spore but they will fight shld they are threaten or push to a corner, PAP is fully aware of tis.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro. I am using a proxy for security reasons and don't have access to most editing features that appears on the top of box for writing messages.

Okay got it. Sigh.....if only you can lead an open forum life like our vindictive homosexual bitch jw5 moving around naked waving his half inch penis and showing off his lubrication overflowing arse hole.......LOL......LOL

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Okay got it. Sigh.....if only you can lead an open forum life like our vindictive homosexual bitch jw5 moving around naked waving his half inch penis and showing off his lubrication overflowing arse hole.......LOL......LOL

You are the vindictive homosexual bitch. :wink:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the war between FT Indians and Singaporeans has started by this bitch

12011138_10153538127375211_4729768389449293408_n.jpg

By: 永久浪客/Forever Vagabond

The Independent Singapore published a news yesterday about Singaporeans taking back the management committee of Mandarin Gardens from Indian expats living in the condo (http://theindependent.sg/singaporeans-take-back-mandarin-gardens-from-indian-expats/).

A Singaporean living in Mandarin Gardens at East Coast related the story.

Apparently, at last year’s Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM, the Singaporeans living at the condo didn’t bother to contest for any positions in the managament committee (MC) to manage the condo.

As a result, foreigners living at the condo took control. Eight MC members said to be from India along with 1 American and 1 British expats were voted in. The writer lamented that they, the Indian nationals in MC, thought they own the whole condo and can do whatever they want.

Eventually, the American MC member told the Singaporeans at the condo about some of the things they did and the Singaporeans were furious. In the recent AGM, Singaporeans turned up in force and voted out the Indian nationals. The current MC now consists of 9 Singaporeans, one American and one Briton, according to the writer.

“The Indians were taught a humbling lesson. The Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singapore,” the writer said.

“Go shove it up wherever you can!”

When the news was posted on Facebook, some Facebook users were put off by the comment made by the writer about the reclaiming of Mandarin Gardens by Singaporeans for Singapore.

One Facebook user by the name of Mohua Sarkar (https://www.facebook.com/mohua.sarkar.52) said, “Wow! You guys seriously need help! Get a life ppl! Elevate yourself to a level in education and communication that you dont have to reclaim anything from anyone.”

In other words, she is implying that Singaporeans are not educated or talented enough to run anything in their own country. That is to say, if Singaporeans are educated enough, they don’t need to “reclaim anything from anyone”, presumably from foreigeners. Singaporeans would be able to stand on their own 2 feet.

She then went on to engage with Singaporeans on Facebook, telling some of them to go for grammar lessons. She wrote, “I just mentioned about elevating … Trolls prove how correct I was. I cannot degrade myself to that level. Good luck to who can. And once again get a life and grammar lessons pls!!”

Lastly, she said, “Feel pity for you guys! All you can think of is this!! Offence for idiots is the best defence! Go shove it up wherever you can! I am off this!”

Some Singaporeans did try to reason with her nicely. Gerald-Fernando Heng wrote, “After you (Mohua) posted a somewhat arrogant and derogatory comment in reply to someone here, saying words to the effect that Singaporeans are not educated and do not communicate well to be able to ‘reclaim’ what’s ours, and that’s why we deserve the situation we have, I replied to you to address your attitude. Why have you deleted your comment? Care to explain why?”

Mohua Sarkar from IDA?

On her Facebook Check-In (https://www.facebook.com/mohua.sarkar.52/map), it showed that Mohua Sarkar has been located at places like Mapletree Business City and IDA.

The Facebook Check-In is a service which allows a user to share where the person is, by checking into a location through a smartphone.

Further check on Zoominfo (http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Mohua-Sarkar/1978721314) also shows that there is a Mohua Sarkar working in IDA Singapore at Mapletree Business City in Pasir Panjang.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to CSI her and do some language sparring with her. But if she has a facebook account it would be made private by now. Anyone can recognize the bak kut teh shop behind? The fat cow must have taken the pic during lunch time at PSA.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see wise old people telling the young generation, trapped with an indian and a snake, kill the indian first. They know what they are talking about.

Indians are the most racists, most discriminating and most divisive race on earth. Every place in any country where Indians congregate will slowly but surely turn into shit. PAP did not make a mistake bringing foreigners into Singapore, PAP made a mistake bringing Indians into Singapore.

Being a hdb peasant-type singo who most likely hasn't read books, travelled, had an enlightening education and whatnot, you seem to be equating all indians with the black, stinky type that you guys were gifted by the british penal colonys six decades ago.

They are meek, subservient (when sober) blackies who mostly excel at security guard, fast food server, hub cleaner or despatch rider work. They are from the dravidian race and come from the lower reaches of south india…masala dosai town, so to speak.

However the bulk of them are descended from the Aryan race that even Hitler worshipped. Their genes are from the marauding hordes that formed the armies of alexander the great etc. This gene has a built-in proclivity for political intercourse and debate (the love of talking) …something that flourished among their greco roman ancestors from the times of Plato and Aristotle. The quiet Confucians who believe in symbolism and other dumb concepts won't get it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will be an asset for the Opposition in the contest for Bukit Batok. I hope SDP uses this to show how poorly the govt has performed in integrating the foreigners. I hope she digs a much deeper hole that will last another 8 days to come out of.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see wise old people telling the young generation, trapped with an indian and a snake, kill the indian first.

not necessarily so. my indian mata mata colleague told me the same in the 80s. we were in our 20s then. i was quite shocked coz he is indian too!

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a hdb peasant-type singo who most likely hasn't read books, travelled, had an enlightening education and whatnot, you seem to be equating all indians with the black, stinky type that you guys were gifted by the british penal colonys six decades ago.

They are meek, subservient (when sober) blackies who mostly excel at security guard, fast food server, hub cleaner or despatch rider work. They are from the dravidian race and come from the lower reaches of south india…masala dosai town, so to speak.

However the bulk of them are descended from the Aryan race that even Hitler worshipped. Their genes are from the marauding hordes that formed the armies of alexander the great etc. This gene has a built-in proclivity for political intercourse and debate (the love of talking) …something that flourished among their greco roman ancestors from the times of Plato and Aristotle. The quiet Confucians who believe in symbolism and other dumb concepts won't get it.

Oh yah thanks for mentioning the aryan, i agree with you its a 100% Indian Trait, to bask in the glory of the great grand father ancestors glorious genes. Good for you and more power to you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see wise old people telling the young generation, trapped with an indian and a snake, kill the indian first. They know what they are talking about.

Indians are the most racists, most discriminating and most divisive race on earth. Every place in any country where Indians congregate will slowly but surely turn into shit. PAP did not make a mistake bringing foreigners into Singapore, PAP made a mistake bringing Indians into Singapore.

Yup concur. You are racially aware and know these shit skins inside out. I don't know why some non shit skins especially some chinese sinkies love these shit skins so much. It's crazy and it's only one way.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have the misfortune to deal with lots of foreigners in my area of work, PRC lousiest in english communication but they are very fast learners and can get things done, Pinoys are lazier but very fun loving and service oriented, Indians are the best at talking and boasting but after some time their true color shows. Out of all foreigners, trust me, Indians are the worst animals to bring into Singapore. They will never integrate into any society, in fact given enough numbers, they are the best at dividing the society. They speak with a forked tongue, lie on their way up, employ their own kind & once they gather enough numbers to kick all you dumb Singaporeans out, the infighting among these Indians will then start

more sinkies need to become racially aware and know more about these shit skins and stop their chinese dog syndrome of crab in a bucket syndrome and having a romantic view of shit skins all because they have 1 nice shit skin friend or know 1 nice shit skin and look at the bigger picture of things and save their own race instead of allowing these fucking snakes to take over.

Its not only in Singapore. Estate agents and landlords in other countries who are bound by laws to be more politically correct, might not outright reject an Indian for fear of being sued but will definitely demand higher deposit from these dirty indian monkeys. The whole world knows about Indians and their legendary smell.

Saying shit skins stink is kind of like an understatement. It just doesn't do it any justice at all especially when they stink so much worse than any other race of human.

There is something about them how they exploit opportunities and loopholes for self-benefit from top to bottom. This is not to say all are like that but I have seen quite a number.

I once changed money with an Indian money changer who gave me a $50 currency note less. As I was counting my money taking a few steps, I noticed it immediately and soon confronted him. Without a word, he gave me back $50.

Another case my friend encountered was getting the Town Council to remove furniture from his HDB home, and this Indian Indian supervisor turned up and asked for more tips openly saying he can help shift other furniture and when confronted with a "no", he changed his tact and openly pleaded for tips to help his workers who were doing the shifting. My friend relented and later he found out the workers got no tips at all, and the workers told him not to confront the supervisor as they feared for their jobs.

I have known a "top" professor in NUS whose knowledge is real scanty but he climbed his way to the top and got many promotions by exploiting the system. All his peers are aware but there is nothing they could do about it. NUS goes by a new scheme to promote lecturers due to amount of research churned out. My goodness, this chap merely did one thesis, and did minor amendments and churned out many other research papers, and sent out to all the research journals each with a different worded version. At the university's top management, they only see that so-and-so has been endorsed by this journal and see the list of "impressive endorsements" resumes.

Also, look at the Indian electronics retailers from the days of Arab Street and still operating today, they basically "scammed" you by selling you at "inflated prices" of electronics goods. Their ways of operations are subtle and basically look at you in your eyes and see how much they can scam you. But they are also smart not to go over the boundaries unlike the jokers in Sim Lim Square. They are wise always not to court publicity. Their modus operandi is still the same - work on the tourists who are less likely to return back and complain. These are local Indians.

Reading about this Mandarin Garden fiasco reminds me about the Indian culture but these Indian Indians lack the commonsense to grasp the local landscape unlike those local Indian electronic traders who obviously are localised here.

My guess is that in India, these practices are commonplace and there is no law to restrain them. Over here, Singaporeans are brought up to respect and regard the law as a force unto itself. It is a disgust over 2 different cultures. Perhaps it might also explain why Singaporeans so constrained by the law, when anonymous in this forum, can go berserk here eg cursing one another by reference to a body's anatomy ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's a good learning experience to know how these fucking snakes act/think/talk like. For many ppl especially chinese they end up getting saboed or cheated before they learn.

These bastard PAP fuckers especially ass loong pinky the bloody Chinese dog. I know a few ministers whom are shit skins probably had a role to play in importing those shit skins but ass loong is still the head and could have said no instead like a good little Chinese dog brings in these shit skin fuckers.

The most racists, most discriminating and most divisive indian race is also the most sensitive and the quickest to scream racism. It works both way and the psychology behind is well studied. Remember the sharon au "incident" where the indians were screaming racism over nothing? Indians will always use the race card and victim card to gain leverage and advantage, if they can't get what they want they will keep screaming racism but when it comes to indians discriminating other race, its perfectly okay for them. This is indian mentality. Don't be fool by their sweet talk.

Yup that is right and i have been mentioning this over and over again over the years. I will always say if it happened to a Chinese ppl wouldn't care or a Chinese wouldn't complain of racism because they are not sensitive pricks unlike these bloody shit skin snakes. It's just so disgusting to see non shit skins especially Chinese, Chinese dogs defend these shit skins and actually help them when they cry racism yet you won't see the opposite. These shit skins have the amazing ability to make some Chinese ppl fight for them/defend them etc getting manipulated by these skins. Hopefully more Chinese become racially aware instead of ending up as Chinese dogs.