• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Claire - please return and share your stories

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be turned away by the bunch of pricks here who think you have a prick. Personally I don't give a flying fuck. Your stories however are a magnet for the usual suspects like cutebayhunk (the one you call "brother eat"), Leongsam, Wunderfool, Thick Face Black Heart, and other nice chaps who are too polite to point out the obvious.

The forum can't be all serious talk and no fun. We need all shades of grey here and you do fill a niche area. Please return and share more stories on your "swine", and your Bangkok adventures if you have any. Bangkok pimp is welcome to share too if he wants. Contrary to my tone of speech and to popular belief, I think he's a nice guy in real life and if we had met in real life instead I'm sure we'd be best of buddies.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
We love you Claire!!! We are always here for you.

[video=youtube;c6rP-YP4c5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't be turned away by the bunch of pricks here who think you have a prick. Personally I don't give a flying fuck. Your stories however are a magnet for the usual suspects like cutebayhunk (the one you call "brother eat"), Leongsam, Wunderfool, Thick Face Black Heart, and other nice chaps who are too polite to point out the obvious.

The forum can't be all serious talk and no fun. We need all shades of grey here and you do fill a niche area. Please return and share more stories on your "swine", and your Bangkok adventures if you have any. Bangkok pimp is welcome to share too if he wants. Contrary to my tone of speech and to popular belief, I think he's a nice guy in real life and if we had met in real life instead I'm sure we'd be best of buddies.

Look, donch come and bother claire, she is busy sucking my cock now. Then later I shoot on her face. Then I have other plans for her, no time to treply to you, ok?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
da38i.jpg

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calling old clone to post is a sign of desperation that this forum is numbered... In the first place, what causes the forum to become so deserted.. Before that it was quite lively until some one without the ability to run a forum trying to be boss.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merry Christmas, Claire

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone saw Wendy lately ?
She still living in a van ?
At the very least , Wendy has got boobies and abalone , what does Claire have ? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this hawkeye clone of someone here kena scolded by claire for insinuating that froggy and claire shared a romantic holiday in land of smiles which turned out to be a coincidence and untrue. that incisive, surgical yet classy retort by claire was a gem and will forever be a classic on sbf. how to come back when a clone of a supermod is taken to the cleaners by pure wit and prose?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
this hawkeye clone of someone here kena scolded by claire for insinuating that froggy and claire shared a romantic holiday in land of smiles which turned out to be a coincidence and untrue. that incisive, surgical yet classy retort by claire was a gem and will forever be a classic on sbf. how to come back when a clone of a supermod is taken to the cleaners by pure wit and prose?

i mean if you cannot run a forum, then don't do it. In the end, screw up the whole place...just like sinkie stupid Loong who screwed up the whole country.

All the effort by Sam seems to go down the drain by this dumbfuck for a few months running the forum... Just like LHL screw up the whole country that the previous generation of minister work towards.

Running the forum is not just about banning someone, you need more wisdom than such rookie attempt

My advise is not to let a sinkie run a place, and this is the pathetic outcome.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone saw Wendy lately ?
She still living in a van ?
At the very least , Wendy has got boobies and abalone , what does Claire have ? :rolleyes

if you have a bird, let it fly
if it comes back, it's yours
if it doesn't, it never was
(but at least you can get the van or her basikal) :p

din see that classic retort....but even if it was true that they had a fling, what's a (overseas flying) fuck between friends :confused: