• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

Image done by Hong Heng, a SDP supporter:

13083209_10206768134030140_6458553337186295974_n.jpg

Can ask Hong Heng to change the verse 让西部的天空染上一片红 to 让西部的选民长出一双球?

jw5

Loyal
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

How can there be a fair election when the Elections Department reports to the PM? Chee's electoral fate is at the whim and fancy of Pinky. If Pinky wants to have some fun in Parliament, he will let Chee wins.

You should know by now, other than wearing balloon hats, Pinky is not a fun person. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Can ask Hong Heng to change the verse 让西部的天空染上一片红 to 让西部的选民长出一双球?

Thank you for your 8th post. That may be changed on 8th May. :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dr Chee will win. The Legend has spoken! :biggrin:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

what makes you think so?

My insides somehow are telling me that. I badly want ah Chee to win, but I am not too hopeful. With fucking shit stirrers from the white monkey party saying things like voting for chee is like voting for dustbin, then later shed all responsibility for the statement, who knows what else they are capable of?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are just too dumb and lazy to think and manage the good, the bad, and the ugly to work for them.

If they want saints, then go heaven to vote lah....if saints exists.:biggrin:

He was influenced by the other SDP members then. Much as I respect Chiam for being a true blue Singaporean who genuinely cares for the people, don't forget how his succession plans at SPP went.

Chee and Chiam both have their faults, being human beings. But I would still vote for either of them anyday ahead of any pappy. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Sinkies are just too dumb and lazy to think and manage the good, the bad, and the ugly to work for them.

If they want saints, then go heaven to vote lah....if saints exists.:biggrin:

Have to ascertain whether heaven exists first, then if saints exists, then if voting exists, then if the results mean anything..................... :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chee is going to lose. We have talked to enough people at the grassroots level at BB. Grassroots people already planning a victory dinner to welcome Murali as the new MP and grassroots advisor of BB SMC.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chee is going to lose. We have talked to enough people at the grassroots level at BB. Grassroots people already planning a victory dinner to welcome Murali as the new MP and grassroots advisor of BB SMC.

There is no glory in the victory even if there is, using character assassination.

It is no different from assassinating an opponent from the back.

Does the PAP ( supposedly all white ) need to resort to such low level , dirty tactics to win the by election? Do they not believe anymore that they themselves on the basis of their proven record are a honorable and worthy party to win the election fair and square ?

Or has it joined the dark side ?

dark force.jpeg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if he achieves 31% he can celebrate by grinning wider. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I stand by my vote poll for Chee at 51%.

I stand by my confidence that BB residents are rational , honorable and morally responsible to vote for the right candidate and party to serve their constituents.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree historically his votes are much lower than other oppositions.

Brand vs non charismatic CSJ

Brand wins. Much I like more oppositions in Parliament but we have to be realistic.

Do you see people rushing to buy QQ?

SDP should have fielded funny guy Dr. Ang.

His chances are much higher to grab from Ah Neh. He got more charisma and heavy weight. I mean his waistline.

PAP should relax and take it easy.

No need to do extra rubbish shits.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

There is no glory in the victory even if there is, using character assassination.

It is no different from assassinating an opponent from the back.

Does the PAP ( supposedly all white ) need to resort to such low level , dirty tactics to win the by election? Do they not believe anymore that they themselves on the basis of their proven record are a honorable and worthy party to win the election fair and square ?

Or has it joined the dark side ?

They have been doing this for years. Remember Tang Liang Hong in 1997? :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My insides somehow are telling me that. I badly want ah Chee to win, but I am not too hopeful. With fucking shit stirrers from the white monkey party saying things like voting for chee is like voting for dustbin, then later shed all responsibility for the statement, who knows what else they are capable of?

Are you insulting the intelligence of the voters?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should know by now, other than wearing balloon hats, Pinky is not a fun person. :wink:

But when Pinky smiles, he's got the Jack Nicholson villainous look (in Batman movies)! Just clowning around and trying very hard to be close to his subjects.:eek:

jw5

Loyal

But when Pinky smiles, he's got the Jack Nicholson villainous look (in Batman movies)! Just clowning around and trying very hard to be close to his subjects.:eek:

When he smiles, he's got the villian look. When he laughs, he's got the retarded look. He should just frown all the time. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you insulting the intelligence of the voters?

BB residents may have intelligence, but whether having a pair of balls do make a lot of differences.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It will be a sad day indeed if the BB residents were to vote in a way that shows that they are supportive of the philosophy and values :

1. That gutter politics is acceptable in election campaigning

2. That full time mothers are not working because they do not earn a salary

3. That Artists , writers, authors are not working because they do not earn a salary

4. That it is okay to blemish a person's character without checking the facts and when it is found to be untrue, that it is okay to let it be without having to apologize for one's mistake.

jw5

Loyal

It will be a sad day indeed if the BB residents were to vote in a way that shows that they are supportive of the philosophy and values :

1. That gutter politics is acceptable in election campaigning

2. That full time mothers are not working because they do not earn a salary

3. That Artists , writers, authors are not working because they do not earn a salary

4. That it is okay to blemish a person's character without checking the facts and when it is found to be untrue, that it is okay to let it be without having to apologize for one's mistake.

It will not be a sad day because we have known for a long time that many sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated and some suffer from delusion of grandeur, despite being cowards. :wink:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Historically observed, the west coast people have lesser balls than east coast people.

So they will choose the safer candidate. Cannot blame them if they choose PAP. The rest of the 70% chose PAP.

Unless they can prove us wrong or PAP have been cheating in elections all the while. Then the Singapore Parliament will definitely be a fun place when a loud hailer enters the Parliament.

CSJ can definitely make sure at least 15k MPs to 10 millions dollar Ministars not including directorships in many shell companies dun take naps in Parliament!

Last edited: