• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

"This ah ma gave me a packet of coffee and said:
"Hor le lim peng ann. (Bless you with this drink.)"

it can also be translated as......

"drink this. don't play with politics. stfu and rest in peace." :o

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

it can also be translated as......

"drink this. don't play with politics. stfu and rest in peace." :o

Last I heard Chee had made John Tan his cupbearer .

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

the resident voters in BB should know better and ask themselves.....

1/ even if Goliath loses, the PAP will be still be there to serve to them...just like seetoh in PP

2/ if David wins, he'll need to keep to his pre election promises and prove himself... else 4 years later, he'll be kick out... just like LLL in P-E

3/ 4 years is not too long, P-E did not collapse when it was under the oppo.... so why worry???.... take the challenge.... vote wisely... vote without fear

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1/ even if Goliath loses, the PAP will be still be there to serve to them...just like seetoh in PP

2/ if David wins, he'll need to keep to his pre election promises and prove himself... else 4 years later, he'll be kick out... just like LLL in P-E

3/ 4 years is not too long, P-E did not collapse when it was under the oppo.... so why worry???.... take the challenge.... vote wisely... vote without fear

you talk like people are so afraid and still sidelined with the PAP.. pls man.. times has changed.. people dun give a shit to PAP anymore..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

4 years later, prata man will be riding the coattail of another GRC somewhere else, you still believe in such myth that FAP are there to serve anyone other than themselves?

jw5

Loyal

David has already left after a personal indiscretion and apparently, on his own accord. :biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Image done by Hong Heng, a SDP supporter:

13083209_10206768134030140_6458553337186295974_n.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last I heard Chee had made John Tan his cupbearer . 
styrofoam cup is the standard for this bearer meanwhile.
at least porcelain or crystal for chee after his victory speech - and the cup shall runneth over :*:

jw5

Loyal

styrofoam cup is the standard for this bearer meanwhile.
at least porcelain or crystal for chee after his victory speech - and the cup shall runneth over :*:

This is the cup that everyone seekeths. :biggrin:

2246364_w4.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If 10,000 people shows up CSJ rally and shout death to the PAP, what would the PAP do?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One of the lessons from the last GE 2015 and I would like share this with Dr Chee is not to take the election rally like a rock star concert. I have seen the last SDP rallies particularly the latter ones and the impression given is like that of the US presidential hopeful's election rally. Singaporeans are not accustomed to that kind of rock star election rally. What Singaporeans care, and I believe it is true, is a humble and genuine candidate who speaks up for them. Do away with the pomp and just get down to the business of speaking up on issues that matter to the residents. You can have all the pomp after you win the election because then you have earned their adulation. My two cents worth. All the best !

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

you talk like people are so afraid and still sidelined with the PAP.. pls man.. times has changed.. people dun give a shit to PAP anymore..

Many sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated and some suffer from delusion of grandeur. Do not expect too much from sinkies. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One of the lessons from the last GE 2015 and I would like share this with Dr Chee is not to take the election rally like a rock star concert. I have seen the last SDP rallies particularly the latter ones and the impression given is like that of the US presidential hopeful's election rally. Singaporeans are not accustomed to that kind of rock star election rally. What Singaporeans care, and I believe it is true, is a humble and genuine candidate who speaks up for them. Do away with the pomp and just get down to the business of speaking up on issues that matter to the residents. You can have all the pomp after you win the election because then you have earned their adulation. My two cents worth. All the best !

The last election was stolen by the PAP ...thanks to the Election Department that reports directly to the PM. How can an election be won by other parties when the organizer reports to the PM? Why do sinkees believe that our elections are fair?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If 10,000 people shows up CSJ rally and shout death to the PAP, what would the PAP do?

that's only less than 1% of total votes. moreover when cum to the crunch at the moment of voting, 69% will still vote pap after kpkb at the rally. the pap need not do anything.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's only less than 1% of total votes. moreover when cum to the crunch at the moment of voting, 69% will still vote pap after kpkb at the rally. the pap need not do anything.

BB got so many voters? Like that, Chee needs a rally attendance of 200,000 who will shout 'death to the PAP'.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BB got so many voters? Like that, Chee needs a rally attendance of 200,000 who will shout 'death to the PAP'.

those numbers are in reference to the general election. 10k is a transient number where the same 10k move from one rally to the next, and they do not provide an accurate count of actual voter proportion of a constituency. if the same disenfranchised 10k losers attend an oppo rally in the bb by-election, they cannot impact the actual vote count in bb as they are simply "visitors" from other constituencies going to a kpkb rally just for fuck sake. turn-up at any rally, especially oppo ones, can be deceiving, and sinkies should already know that after getting shafted and shocked on several election cycles.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those numbers are in reference to the general election. 10k is a transient number where the same 10k move from one rally to the next, and they do not provide an accurate count of actual voter proportion of a constituency. if the same disenfranchised 10k losers attend an oppo rally in the bb by-election, they cannot impact the actual vote count in bb as they are simply "visitors" from other constituencies going to a kpkb rally just for fuck sake. turn-up at any rally, especially oppo ones, can be deceiving, and sinkies should already know that after getting shafted and shocked on several election cycles.

How can there be a fair election when the Elections Department reports to the PM? Chee's electoral fate is at the whim and fancy of Pinky. If Pinky wants to have some fun in Parliament, he will let Chee wins.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The last election was stolen by the PAP ...thanks to the Election Department that reports directly to the PM. How can an election be won by other parties when the organizer reports to the PM? Why do sinkees believe that our elections are fair?
If you ask the ordinary people on the street , few will believe you, after all the Singapore is known by the world as the least corrupt nation .
Let accept loss with grace and move on. Rather than blaming the sky is not blue, why not work hard on the ground to improve the lives of residents that you intend to serve. Ask yourself : have the lives of residents deteriorated after PAP has won and if yes, what can Opps do differently to change for the better.