• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB! WAF!? Buy coffin then can still ask refund?!

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah Beh casket shop bankrupt lah?

https://weather.com/safety/earthqua...-survivors-from-ecuador-rubble-after-36-hours

9 Recovered in Separate Rescues 36 Hours After Ecuador Quake; Wife Returns Coffin After Husband Found Alive
Published:*
Apr 19 2016 12:00 AM EDT
By Associated Press
weather.com

Pablo Cordova spent 32 hours buried in the rubble of the hotel where he worked. The five-story hotel in Portoviejo, Ecuador, was flattened by the 7.8 earthquake that struck Saturday.

While Cordova spent hours praying for service on his cell phone - during which time he was forced to drink his own urine - his wife was forced to do something disturbing as well.

She bought her husband a coffin.

"They were organizing the funeral, but I've been reborn," said Cordova, who reached his wife by phone Monday afternoon and was rescued soon after. "I will have to give that coffin back because I still have a long way to go before I die."
WAF KNN?!

On Tuesday, teams from all over the world fanned out across the country's Pacific coastline to look for the dozens of people still missing.

In the port city of Manta, a group of about 50 rescuers working with trained dogs, hydraulic jacks and a drill managed to free eight people trapped for more than 32 hours in the rubble of a shopping center that was flattened by Saturday night's quake.

"Since Saturday, when this country started shaking, I've slept only two hours and haven't stopped working," said Juan Carranza, one of the firefighters leading the rescue effort in Portoviejo.

While the country cheered videos of the rescues, tragedy continued to mount.

(MORE: Families Search for Loved Ones in Ruins of Ecuador Earthquake; 413 Dead, Thousands Injured)

At the same shopping center in Manta, authorities were working to free a woman they had found buried alive with a heavy concrete slab pinning her legs when an aftershock forced them to suspend the effort. When they returned the debris pile had moved and the woman was dead, said Angel Moreira, a firefighter coordinating the effort.

The government reported late Monday that the official death count had increased to 413 and said they expected the toll to rise further in the days ahead. Among the dead were an American and two Canadians.

A nun from Northern Ireland also died. Her Roman Catholic religious order, Servant Sisters of the Home of the Mother, said Sister Clare Theresa Crockett was leading a group of trainee nuns to safety at a school where she worked when a stairwell collapsed. She and five of the young postulants died.

Complicating rescue efforts is the lack of electricity in many areas, meaning noisy power generators must be used, making it harder to hear anyone who might be trapped beneath rubble.

Christian Rivera, the head of emergency services for the capital, Quito, said that depending on the circumstances a person without serious injuries can survive up to a week in such conditions.

"After that, there's a quick decline ... and the rescuers' work becomes very difficult," he said.

(MORE: American Aid Arrives in Quake-Ravaged Southern Japan)

Foreign Minister Guillaume Long tweeted that 654 search experts from other nations were on the ground late Monday and that more were expected to arrive Tuesday — bringing to 13 the nationalities involved in the rescue.

The U.S. said Tuesday it would be sending experts and $100,000 in assistance.

President Rafael Correa has spent the past days touring flattened towns and accompanying missions to deliver supplies. He said Tuesday the quake had caused $3 billion in damage, and rebuilding would be a years-long process.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can. 30 days return policy if item is unused. can also return underwear if package is still unopened.

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
can. 30 days return policy if item is unused. can also return underwear if package is still unopened.

Can refund condoms and napkins?

983905417_414.jpg

My wife purchased condom I forgot to put on and she became pregnant, 大姨妈 not coming for next 10 months. Can I refund both the condoms and napkins. No use both for next 10 months! Will become Expired!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

983905417_414.jpg

My wife purchased condom I forgot to put on and she became pregnant, 大姨妈 not coming for next 10 months. Can I refund both the condoms and napkins. No use both for next 10 months! Will become Expired!

Can still use condem in Geylang.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can put them to good use, blow up the condoms for your child 100 days celebrations, take photos & keep as moments & show them to your child, when reach the age of comprehending things...show the pictures & say " because of non usage of these...YOU ARE HERE"..ha ha ha ha