• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

koreans

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• 10258003_1512174525672119_1757918449050778963_o.jpg
    10258003_1512174525672119_1757918449050778963_o.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 2,434

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl in white looks the best. The foundation was good to start with. The guys look like they had gone too far. Maybe if they relaxed their training for a few months or so, then they will look better.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The girl in white looks the best. The foundation was good to start with. The guys look like they had gone too far. Maybe if they relaxed their training for a few months or so, then they will look better.

As bodybuilders or star in black rapper mtv then ok la....
Too pumped up not good....body of a competitive swimmer is good enough and near perfect

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while all these are fun and trendy, there's red alert going on in the korean peninsular as nk is currently massively jamming gps signals with extremely high powered transmitters. some shit is about to happen. :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while all these are fun and trendy, there's red alert going on in the korean peninsular as nk is currently massively jamming gps signals with extremely high powered transmitters. some shit is about to happen. :eek:

Some shits will help my shorts on the S&P.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is mimicking who?this is one of the best cosplay iv ever seen.

wahaha...very "epic" of the saf soldiers. i shan't laugh cos' my figure is comparable to them but i have been working out for the past few months, and i have shed 10kg already...yeah...:o:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe some ladies here can comment on black dick size and if they fantasise being raped by one?

can arrange an inmate stint for you at the lombok federal penitentiary and you can comment all you want after becumming a black cellmate's gf.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe some ladies here can comment on black dick size and if they fantasise being raped by one?

sad....no matter how big guns the chinaman has,he has to wear women's undies or frenchbriefs to conceal his tiny manhood,while the black man is almost bursting he needs a ancient tribal jock strap to prevent the family jewels from any violent twisting motions while hunting zebras.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Digress, N Korea kimchi chabor (defector?) :p

1371154234000-XXX-calum005-1306131611_3_4.jpg

north_korean_army.jpg

Hmmm, inspection parade for dear leader

dearleadergirls.jpg

More sampling of defectors of fairer sex

BN-JB724_NKSTOR_8S_20150624121400.jpg

1442423471_int_eszakkoreailany2_kl.jpg

51GPyxDNvzL._OU01_AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg