• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Chinks / Chinese exaggerating way too much

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm replying to this offensive comments boasted by this typical arrogant and exaggerating Shanghainese dog.

They really think they are 1st world people like Japan, S.Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Brunei, Singapore.

It's a well-known fact that the Shanghainese look down on all the other Chinese, including Beijingers. No love lost between Beijingers and Shanghainese. The former pride themselves on centuries of political power and nobility, the latter on their culture and economic and intellectual achievements.

Hong Kong would not be where it is today if not for the huge influx of wealthy bourgeois Shanghainese entrepreneurs after the war. They turned HK into a finanical, shipping and cultural powerhouse in less than half a century. Few know that Stephen Chow is Shanghainese, or that more than 90% of the tycoon families in HK hail from Shanghai.

That said, the Shanghainese have the highest IQ in the world, at about 107-108, higher than that of the Jews and Japanese. When it comes internalized racism (looking down on one's own race), the Chinese are right up there with the Indians and the Jews. Tough deciding who's the worst.

Hong Kong have the highest I.Q in the world not you China dogs. We are also in the top 10 of richest places in the world by GDP per capita. China is ranked only in 89 out of 230 countries.

What a rubbish exaggerated talk. Typical of a Shanghai dog who boasting their lies and nonsense again. Shanghai is the capital of all fake goods and rubbish copy

Most of the richest people in Hong Kong come from Chaozhou, Taishan, Guangzhou, Shunde , Zhenjiang . Go check wiki if you don't believe.

Shanghainese entrepreneurs after the war. They turned HK into a finanical, shipping and cultural powerhouse

Bullshit, they were getting their asses killed everywhere so the Brittish opened the doors for them. Shanghai can never be a cultural power not even today and it's a financial city because China made it so. They are a corrupt shameless loser, so how dare they boast of themselves. It was people from Guangzhou, Guangdong together with Shanghai that made Hong Kong a financial hub.

Stephen chow is HONG KONG born. Although his father ancestry is from Jiangsu/Zhenjiang and mother is from Guangzhou but he himself had made racist/jokes movies against Chinese mainlander. He speaks Cantonese not stupid China language and even makes fun of Chinese.

Keep in mind Hong Kong people are disgusted with your China scams, liars, fake business. You managed to trick some people but you can't fool most of us.

Shanghai fake car company

[video=youtube;6rY3yNf-W3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rY3yNf-W3c[/video]

Shanghai fake malls

[video=youtube;FtfJwMoTg-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtfJwMoTg-I[/video]

You Shanghai will never be in equal footing with superior 1st world countries like Japan, S.Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Brunei.

Hong Kong had produce many international and hollywood celebrities but you Shanghai are unable to !!!!

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogant Shanghai dog. Hong Kong is a "city state country".

Hong Kong is 100% real. No fake product, no fake equipment, no fake stuff

You Shanghai dogs still have much to learn.

[video=youtube;eymkXV7m9O0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eymkXV7m9O0[/video]

Every Shanghai person I've talked to is a arrogant boastful person but now they pushed my buttons. I can assure you the most of the arrogant mainlanders I've seen are Shanghainese who have boasted this annoying superiority complex of themselves ( They are just mainland chinese afterall ).

Keep in mind Hong Kong people do not give a shit what part of China you come from because you're all just China dogs. We do not a crap about what part of China you come from ( My father is HK Teochew btw but my mother is Singaporean Hoklo ). In the eyes of Hong Kong, you're all inferior just pigs and this is how most Hong Kong people think. If they talk good things about China or admit being Chinese is all because they want your money.

The rule to assimilate/be Hong Kong person

1) Speak Cantonese
2) Be democrative
3) Be loyal to Hong Kong

These are things that most China dogs does not do when they come to Hong Kong

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Chinks suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Hongkie Chinks' delusions are just as many if not more than other Chinks:

- believe they damn fucking adaptable and their success is due to this "adaptability". wtf after 150 years of colonial rule, English still so fucked up. mandarin should be easier but twenty years after return of sovereignty to China, still cannot speak proper mandarin. so what happened, young hongkies cannot "go north" as donald tsang encouraged to seek brighter prospects. how the fuck you expect these idiots to go north if they can't speak proper mandarin! instead they are invaded by young PRCs who "go south" bwahahaha!

- believe cantonese is "chinese", that is what the typical Hongkie ah soh means when she ask you "do you speak chinese". i always reply in mandarin when they ask this stupid question. those who originally came from shanghai, like my previous landlady are much more sophisticated and know the difference. she moved her textile factory to china and used her profits to flip properties in HK and elsewhere! good for her! btw she still speaks cantonese with a shanghainese accent and good english and her children have all migrated abroad!

- Hongkie cantonese is not even Guangdonghua. it is correctly called guangfuhua, like we refer to it in Sinkieland. because that is the dialect spoken in the area around Guangzhou (guangfu), the capital of Guangdong (the province). in the province, there are other dialects - Teochew, Hakka, minority tribes.

Sinkie Chinks' delusions:

- LKY turned Little Red Dot from fishing village to ...........

- $4 char kway teow is worth any sacrifice including $160K CPF minimum sum

- blah, blah, blah ............

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To hongkies...all tiongs are Ah Chan hahaha

The stereotypes for " Shanghai people " in China is their boastful superioty complex. The stereotypes are true.

These delusional Shanghainese dogs ( really just China dogs ) think they are a acception in China along with Beijing, Guangzhou. They think their image are in equal footings with superior 1st world Asian countries like Japan, S.Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Brunei. They are so full of themselves that is true disgusting.

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Chinks suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Hongkie Chinks' delusions are just as many if not more than other Chinks:

- believe they damn fucking adaptable and their success is due to this "adaptability". wtf after 150 years of colonial rule, English still so fucked up. mandarin should be easier but twenty years after return of sovereignty to China, still cannot speak proper mandarin. so what happened, young hongkies cannot "go north" as donald tsang encouraged to seek brighter prospects. how the fuck you expect these idiots to go north if they can't speak proper mandarin! instead they are invaded by young PRCs who "go south" bwahahaha!

- believe cantonese is "chinese", that is what the typical Hongkie ah soh means when she ask you "do you speak chinese". i always reply in mandarin when they ask this stupid question. those who originally came from shanghai, like my previous landlady are much more sophisticated and know the difference. she moved her textile factory to china and used her profits to flip properties in HK and elsewhere! good for her! btw she still speaks cantonese with a shanghainese accent and good english and her children have all migrated abroad!

- Hongkie cantonese is not even Guangdonghua. it is correctly called guangfuhua, like we refer to it in Sinkieland. because that is the dialect spoken in the area around Guangzhou (guangfu), the capital of Guangdong (the province). in the province, there are other dialects - Teochew, Hakka, minority tribes.

Sinkie Chinks' delusions:

- LKY turned Little Red Dot from fishing village to ...........

- $4 char kway teow is worth any sacrifice including $160K CPF minimum sum

- blah, blah, blah ............

Hong Kong never boast about themselves being superior. It is always China people with their own insecurity who stereotype people from Hong Kong seeing themselves as superior While these Shanghainese dogs ( just China dogs living in Shanghai) live up to the stereotypes of being arrogant and boastful. If they are so capable why do they have so many fake food scandals? so many fake products? so make fake businesses ?

Hong Kong is 100% no-fake product, no poison food, no low quality.

Hong Kong people are not Chinese.

The indegenious inhabitants of Hong Kong are the Hoklo, Hakka, Tanka, Waitou people, they made 7,000-10,000 when British occupied Hong Kong.

Over 99%+ of Hong Kong people are descentdants of immigrants (ancestors and grandparents) from Guangdong and other parts of China, they all migrated to Hong Kong around from 1850's to 1950's but had lived under British law not corrupt China's communism law.

Cantonese is a distintive language that seperates it from Chinese language. It is a marker that separates non-Chinese Hong Kong people from China people.

Long live Hong Kong
latest

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong never boast about themselves being superior. It is always China people with their own insecurity who stereotype people from Hong Kong seeing themselves as superior While these Shanghainese dogs ( just China dogs living in Shanghai) live up to the stereotypes of being arrogant and boastful. If they are so capable why do they have so many fake food scandals? so many fake products? so make fake businesses ?

Hong Kong is 100% no-fake product, no poison food, no imitation.

Hong Kong people are not Chinese.

The indegenious inhabitants of Hong Kong are the Hoklo, Hakka, Tanka, Waitou people, they made 7,000-10,000 when British occupied Hong Kong.

Over 99%+ of Hong Kong people are descentdants of immigrants (ancestors and grandparents) from Guangdong and other parts of China, they all migrated to Hong Kong around from 1850's to 1950's but had lived under British law not corrupt China's communism law.

Cantonese is a distintive language that seperates it from Chinese language. It is a marker that separates non-Chinese Hong Kong people from China people.
Yes..that is why Cantonese should have their own homeland. Fuck the tiongs n mandarin..a barbarian derived language imposed by qing rulers lapped up by so called chinese

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake and copy are part of Shanghai's international image

[video=youtube;ebBuhbJ2T94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBuhbJ2T94[/video]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..that is why Cantonese should have their own homeland. Fuck the tiongs n mandarin..a barbarian derived language imposed by qing rulers lapped up by so calles chinese

Although I'm not of Cantonese origin I identify myself as a Hong Kong person and a Cantonese. There's a good reason for this because my father is Teochew born in Hong Kong and my mother was a Hokkien born in Singapore but they had never told me the importance of having regional pride so I grew up thinking I was Hong Kong/Cantonese. I was simply never taught of speaking those dialects.

How does one identify as Teochew whe all his live he grew up speaking Cantonese, using Cantonese culture, watching TVB , Hong Kong movies, listening Cantonese songs.

Also the first president of China spoke Cantonese. Without the Guangdong/Canton revolution there be no China.

Cantonese influence on Xinhai Revolution

The Xinhai revolution was the instrument that overthrew the corrupt Qing dynasty that would later bring Manchuria, Inner Mongolia and other regions under Han Chinese rule once again. During the Xinhai Revolution, many patriotic Cantonese performers promoted the idea of fighting with the Qing Dynasty, imperialism and feudalism through their performances in Cantonese opera.[27] Troops of Sun Yat-sen's revolutionary army (made up overwhelmingly of Cantonese). Most of the early revolutionary leaders were also Cantonese.[28] In 1895, Guangzhou started its first uprising against Qing dynasty. It would later become to known as the "cradle of the Xinhai revolution".[29][30][31] Hong Kong was the cradle of Sun Yat Sen's revolutionary thoughts and the base for subsequent uprisings. An important place for propaganda, Hong Kong saw the founding of the first revolutionary newspaper.[32][33] Zhongshan was the birthplace of first president of China and native Cantonese dialect of Sun Yat Sen.[34][35]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghainese dogs ( aka one China's city dogs ) should think twice before claiming they are the smartest people in the world

[video=youtube;3mgt0nMovIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgt0nMovIQ[/video]
[video=youtube;EANn_4Fgo80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EANn_4Fgo80[/video]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although is true Hong Kong was undeveloped before the arrival of more chinks migrants, they came from Shanghai, Guanzhou and several cities in Guangdong.

This Shanghai people are very boastful. If they are as smart as they say why do they keep producing fake copies with low quality?

[video=youtube;kE9iS1f7Mu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9iS1f7Mu4[/video]

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shanghainese learned their capitalistic ways and international business acumen from western occupiers who turned it into dog-eat-dog haven for early chinese entrepreneurs. without a mixed bag of angmo tuakee (plus western-wannabe japs) teaching tiongs under the yoke of qing rule how to fleece fellow tiongs and get rich from profiteering based on amtk methods shanghainese would not be what they are today. angmo tuakee is still da best! :biggrin:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol

Man assaulted for trying to stop child from urinating in Shanghai Metro

[video=youtube;OsQJeXn6O3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQJeXn6O3M [/video]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep in mind Hong Kong people are disgusted with your China scams, liars, fake business. You managed to some people but you can't fool most of us.

Tour of a fake Apple Store in China from SHANGHAI.

Hit 1,429,401 views.

[video=youtube;LLXJBYbuV8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLXJBYbuV8w[/video]