• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Sinkies Fighting Like Kids! Bystanders Do Nothing!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one not even a fight the white shirt guy din throw a single punch
Kns the black shirt fellow fight machiam guniang.....pull hair lol
The small girl is belong to who? Fucked up parents.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does the society really need these 2 buggers?
Do they deserve anyone to stretch out their helping hand?
If no, then there is no problem.:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one not even a fight the white shirt guy din throw a single punch
Kns the black shirt fellow fight machiam guniang.....pull hair lol
The small girl is belong to who? Fucked up parents.

The guy grab him by the neck. If the younger me i imagine i would drill his head with the knuckles from my free hand. hahaha.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy grab him by the neck. If the younger me i imagine i would drill his head with the knuckles from my free hand. hahaha.

The white shirt guy wasn't looking to hamtum the other guy.....just subdue him.
Maximum restraint.....rare indeed to see him not responding to the punches.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white guy went after the short guy who was leaving with his crying daughter. The short guy was no longer in a scuffle. When you are restrained like that would you not start throwing punches to release the grip. The whit guy has the height advantage. The white guy probably had been convicted before for fighting and thought this time he would not throw any punches but still continue to assault him not knowing the meaning of assault.

Provoking and taunting someone to throw punches is well known habit of bullies. Pushing, pulling and shoving the victim is the way bullies provoke the victims.

If I was the passerby, I would have walloped the white guy for doing this to the father when the little girl was crying.

I have no idea what the short guy did but would you do this when the girl is crying. I bet the white guy would not have taken on someone who was taller or better built.

The white shirt guy wasn't looking to hamtum the other guy.....just subdue him.
Maximum restraint.....rare indeed to see him not responding to the punches.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The white guy went after the short guy who was leaving with his crying daughter. The short guy was no longer in a scuffle. When you are restrained like that would you not start throwing punches to release the grip. The whit guy has the height advantage. The white guy probably had been convicted before for fighting and thought this time he would not throw any punches but still continue to assault him not knowing the meaning of assault.

Provoking and taunting someone to throw punches is well known habit of bullies. Pushing, pulling and shoving the victim is the way bullies provoke the victims.

If I was the passerby, I would have walloped the white guy for doing this to the father when the little girl was crying.

I have no idea what the short guy did but would you do this when the girl is crying. I bet the white guy would not have taken on someone who was taller or better built.

We dun know what happened before the vid or who was at fault.
My comments based on only what shown in the vid.
I would think the white guy got more to lose since he was probably an UOB staff thus identifiable....that was also probably the reason for his maximum restraint.
The black guy is a fucktard for fighting even if he wasn't at fault.....fucktard did not spare a thought for his daughter (I assume it's his daughter).
How this escalated into a fight when on one side UOB guy probably pitching sales and the the other guy passerby out with his daughter? Probably some minor incident that led to some verbal attacks then escalated to a fight.
If so then both parties are morons. One being unprofessional and not care about his job (however shitty) and the other cant even look after, ensure safety for his daughter much less protect her.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the same video. After they were separated, the short guy was leaving with his daughter but was chased and dragged by the guy. The video only shows the short black punching to release from the white guy's grip. Its a natural thing to do. Have a look at the video again.

Agree that no one knows what started the fight but after separation, it is pretty obvious what went on.

We dun know what happened before the vid or who was at fault.
My comments based on only what shown in the vid.
I would think the white guy got more to lose since he was probably an UOB staff thus identifiable....that was also probably the reason for his maximum restraint.
The black guy is a fucktard for fighting even if he wasn't at fault.....fucktard did not spare a thought for his daughter (I assume it's his daughter).
How this escalated into a fight when on one side UOB guy probably pitching sales and the the other guy passerby out with his daughter? Probably some minor incident that led to some verbal attacks then escalated to a fight.
If so then both parties are morons. One being unprofessional and not care about his job (however shitty) and the other cant even look after, ensure safety for his daughter much less protect her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw the same video. After they were separated, the short guy was leaving with his daughter but was chased and dragged by the guy. The video only shows the short black punching to release from the white guy's grip. Its a natural thing to do. Have a look at the video again.

Agree that no one knows what started the fight but after separation, it is pretty obvious what went on.

Someone mentioned the white guy wants to keep the black guy at the scene.....maybe wait for polis to arrive.
The black guy could be wanting to run away. Walking away after committing offence is normal.
If white guy was looking for trouble he would be taking hits headlocking the moron....responding with a few punches would suffice.

Primada

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one that is really "hurt"is the small little girl. Father maybe spare a thought before his rash action.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nigger scrooballs you claim the white guy was restrained cos he probably been to jail before for fighting and then in the next paragraph you claim you would have hit the white guy so does that mean you are willing to go to jail or maybe you have been to jail before so unlike the white guy you don't mind going in again?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That might explain it. Makes sense.

Someone mentioned the white guy wants to keep the black guy at the scene.....maybe wait for polis to arrive.
The black guy could be wanting to run away. Walking away after committing offence is normal.
If white guy was looking for trouble he would be taking hits headlocking the moron....responding with a few punches would suffice.