• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISIS prepared NDP Fireworks for Ah Jib 阿进

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/asiapacific/five-homemade-bombs/2703464.html

Five homemade bombs discovered in condo unit in Malaysia
POSTED: 17 Apr 2016 15:47 **UPDATED: 17 Apr 2016 17:54

Residents evacuated from the condominium Metropolitan Square Condominium at Damansara Perdana after police found home-made bombs in a unit. (File Photo: Sumisha Naidu)

A
A
PETALING JAYA: Five homemade bombs were found during a police raid at a condominium unit on Sunday morning (Apr 17) in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, with residents evacuated from the block in the early hours of the morning.

A Malaysian counter-terrorism official told Channel NewsAsia authorities suspect gangsters – not terrorists – are behind the bombs.

Petaling Jaya district police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohd Zani Che Din was quoted by the New Straits Times (NST) as saying that the police operation at the Metropolitan Square Condominium was conducted at 4.30am.

Zamil Razak, a resident, returned to the unit at around 2pm.

"I was out for breakfast and when I came back at 9 in the morning, I saw that everbody had been evacuated and they had cordoned off the area and when I asked them what happened, they said they had found explosives on the 17th floor..." he told Channel NewsAsia on his way back inside.

"How do I feel about going back in? Quite apprehensive but I'm certain by now they would have sorted out everything else and I hope it's not a smokescreen or anything else as to whether or not there's anything bigger or more untoward going on," said Zamil.

According to the reports, Mr Mohd Zani added that police also discovered coal powder in the house and several pipes believed to be used to make the bombs.*

“We found three boxes wrapped in plastics in a condominium unit on the 17th floor. We believe they are stuffed with explosive items," he said in a statement, according to the NST.

The Star Online reported that fire and rescue personnel arrived at the scene at around 8.30am. Mr Mohd Zani told reporters that the bomb disposal squad had detonated the explosives at a nearby quarry.

"We believe that two Malaysians were staying in the rental unit and they left the building earlier. We also seized syabu and ecstasy pills in the house,” he said, adding that the police are working on tracking down the suspects.
- CNA/mn

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib create another bogeyman to save his skin. If this bogeyman does not succeed, sinkapore will be the next bogeyman.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/asiapacific/five-homemade-bombs/2703464.html

Five homemade bombs discovered in condo unit in Malaysia
POSTED: 17 Apr 2016 15:47 **UPDATED: 17 Apr 2016 17:54

Residents evacuated from the condominium Metropolitan Square Condominium at Damansara Perdana after police found home-made bombs in a unit. (File Photo: Sumisha Naidu)

A
A
PETALING JAYA: Five homemade bombs were found during a police raid at a condominium unit on Sunday morning (Apr 17) in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, with residents evacuated from the block in the early hours of the morning.

A Malaysian counter-terrorism official told Channel NewsAsia authorities suspect gangsters – not terrorists – are behind the bombs.

Petaling Jaya district police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohd Zani Che Din was quoted by the New Straits Times (NST) as saying that the police operation at the Metropolitan Square Condominium was conducted at 4.30am.

Zamil Razak, a resident, returned to the unit at around 2pm.

"I was out for breakfast and when I came back at 9 in the morning, I saw that everbody had been evacuated and they had cordoned off the area and when I asked them what happened, they said they had found explosives on the 17th floor..." he told Channel NewsAsia on his way back inside.

"How do I feel about going back in? Quite apprehensive but I'm certain by now they would have sorted out everything else and I hope it's not a smokescreen or anything else as to whether or not there's anything bigger or more untoward going on," said Zamil.

According to the reports, Mr Mohd Zani added that police also discovered coal powder in the house and several pipes believed to be used to make the bombs.*

“We found three boxes wrapped in plastics in a condominium unit on the 17th floor. We believe they are stuffed with explosive items," he said in a statement, according to the NST.

The Star Online reported that fire and rescue personnel arrived at the scene at around 8.30am. Mr Mohd Zani told reporters that the bomb disposal squad had detonated the explosives at a nearby quarry.

"We believe that two Malaysians were staying in the rental unit and they left the building earlier. We also seized syabu and ecstasy pills in the house,” he said, adding that the police are working on tracking down the suspects.
- CNA/mn

Why not prepare for LHL who is in the Middle East