• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EPIC FAILED SPF sign board! Useless as ever!

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess the location? :biggrin:

2234688793434c5d787485adae587e52d91394c4.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
has to be those shitskins again.....noticed that all these alphabets were missing from little india when i had my biryani there earlier - you'll notice these at the taj mahal as the royals are visiting, why, even " omala villas" wasn't spared :o
They ran out of Ks

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isetan's management revealed to yours truly that their sales were affected after this signboard was erected at their outlets.
Perhaps, it made shoppers feel unwelcomed.

164415__1400036649.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at a local mall & noticed that many of the small shops had cisco guards. Actually they were unarmed uncles & aunties who were working for cisco.

They were there probably to deter theft. When I was in Manila I saw the same thing in their malls i.e. guards in every shop. The problem in Spore must be serious that companies are willing to spend the extra $ on these counter measures.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-Sequitur. It does not make sense. It could be a flippant comment by a staff. Genuine customers deterred by the signboard? Even the shoplifters can't be bothered by the signboard. Most business put up the silly signboard just to please the Crime Prevention Committee who have to show they are doing something.

Isetan's management revealed to yours truly that their sales were affected after this signboard was erected at their outlets.
Perhaps, it made shoppers feel unwelcomed.

164415__1400036649.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see this all over Europe and big cities in US/Canada as well. Small shops no longer have families and relatives helping them and hired staff find no incentives to stop thieves as they have no stake in the business. Lots of shoplifting gangs from Vietnams, South America that enter in numbers. With so many foreigners, it become so hard to monitor shops that adopt a more modern open access layout for their products.

In Europe, they dress up in suits and sometimes act as doorman.

I was at a local mall & noticed that many of the small shops had cisco guards. Actually they were unarmed uncles & aunties who were working for cisco.

They were there probably to deter theft. When I was in Manila I saw the same thing in their malls i.e. guards in every shop. The problem in Spore must be serious that companies are willing to spend the extra $ on these counter measures.