• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Serangoon Garden Technical Indian PE teacher Royston Fucker

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

This fucker royston pe teacher worked in SGT from 1991 to 1995 about that la. Hes really a ji hong - likes look at pretty students both male and female leh so dirty. always act asa if hes SAF officer talk like officer but is only a pe teacher diploma holder only. later on i checked with friends in SAF they said he went sispec sergeant course only and worst failed and posted to become medic. ya ya papaya pundia. bor loh eng and wt to act like saf offcier lieutenenat in school but turn out to be useless medic only haaaaaaa. eat shit la you royston tho u old liao loh by now but still eat shit for rest of your life haaaaaaaa

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This fucker royston pe teacher worked in SGT from 1991 to 1995 about that la. Hes really a ji hong - likes look at pretty students both male and female leh so dirty. always act asa if hes SAF officer talk like officer but is only a pe teacher diploma holder only. later on i checked with friends in SAF they said he went sispec sergeant course only and worst failed and posted to become medic. ya ya papaya pundia. bor loh eng and wt to act like saf offcier lieutenenat in school but turn out to be useless medic only haaaaaaa. eat shit la you royston tho u old liao loh by now but still eat shit for rest of your life haaaaaaaa

Wah lan, 25 years ago and you are still obsessing about this guy, did he touch you in a way that was so wrong but yet you like it? His last name is Chelliah?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I was living along Burghley Drive during that time. You should've told me about him, my gang and I would've gone and beat the shit out of him. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No wonder you look so familiar, I must've seen you at the tennis courts.

Small world! Yes I frequented the Squash and Tennis Centre there. You should've approached me, we could've had a few games. Right after I have beaten up the Serangoon Garden Technical Indian PE teacher Royston Fucker. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

unfortunately i think you didn't have the chance to edit this.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't live in this past. You will re-create the past in the present and the future if you do so.

Live in the present. From the present point of power, re-create both past and future. That is the art of Reality Creation.

D

Deleted member 105665

Exonerated from all nonsense posts n if u read n even reply then u also nonsense

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happened? Thread starter got fucked in the asshole by his Indian PE teacher?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That school is as Fucked up as they come. Fucked up students no wonder also got fucked up teachers.
Chow Ah bengs and ah Lian school.....
Majority like to hang out in amk central in their ugly uniforms looking for trouble with the other ah Beng schools there.....Bowen, mayflower, amk vitb, deyi, amk sec......fucking area was SS hotbed always got gang clash.
Other SGT stake their claim in ang sar lee where there's a cinema which later become a skating rink.
Most famous alumni is bookie Auyong Kok Thye