• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why all the Chio Bus keep going to jail?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will SGP run out of chio bus soon?

Why are our judges taking forum posts so seriously.

I mean if someone post messages in forums asking you to go and die.

Will you do it? Farking idiots judges.

Wasting tax payers monies pursuing trivial cases.

w98too.png

Bloody Hell End Times is really coming! SGP is running out of Chio Bus soon!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ever have a chance to piak and piak a chiobu with a granny hand, remember to put her hand under the pillow while piaking. :biggrin:

no way! just let her hands and fingers caress, scratch and grab the back. the skin on the back presents the largest surface area as an erotic and erroneous zone. i'm the authority on this as i have regular trysts with the ah soh randrady.

jw5

Loyal
no way! just let her hands and fingers caress, scratch and grab the back. the skin on the back presents the largest surface area as an erotic and erroneous zone. i'm the authority on this as i have regular trysts with the ah soh randrady.

Okok, you should know better since your ranjiao is often in your ah soh randrady. :biggrin: