• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP the worst: Singapore 'still world's most expensive city'

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has again been judged as the world's most expensive city but costs across the world have been highly volatile, according to researchers.
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore as the priciest ahead of Zurich, Hong Kong, Geneva and Paris.
London was sixth and New York seventh on the list that compares the cost of a basket of goods across 133 cities.
The cheapest were Lusaka, the capital of Zambia, followed by Bangalore and Mumbai in India, the EIU said.

JohnTan what do you say

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan is on volunteer duty…he has authorised me to issue this statement:

"I love living in the worlds most expensive city as I know I am getting quality for my millions…quality goods and services... and quality employees from all over the world."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan is on volunteer duty…he has authorised me to issue this statement:

"I love living in the worlds most expensive city as I know I am getting quality for my millions…quality goods and services... and quality employees from all over the world."

LOL!!

Singapore is the world's most expensive city because most sinkies are earning big bucks! Naturally sinkies should expect to pay more for their purchases.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha ha

U stupid sinkee losers r all getting raped

Most expensive everything with prc everywhere shitting on u all

Hee hee hee so glad I left u idiots to rot long ago

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore has again been judged as the world's most expensive city but costs across the world have been highly volatile, according to researchers.
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore as the priciest ahead of Zurich, Hong Kong, Geneva and Paris.
London was sixth and New York seventh on the list that compares the cost of a basket of goods across 133 cities.
The cheapest were Lusaka, the capital of Zambia, followed by Bangalore and Mumbai in India, the EIU said.

JohnTan what do you say

You obviously don't understand the basics of Economics.

The cities that are expensive are the ones that located in countries where there is stability, economic opportunity, prosperity, safety, excellent infrastructure and and a high quality of life.

The fact that Singapore is expensive proves just what a good job the PAP is doing.

If you want a cheap city try living in Baghdad.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one category of cost propels sg to the top, and that is the cost of owning a car. remove that one item and sg will be less expensive than seoul.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
one category of cost propels sg to the top, and that is the cost of owning a car. remove that one item and sg will be less expensive than seoul.

What propels Singapore to the top is not the cost of a car but the ability of Singaporeans to pay such astronomical prices without batting an eyelid.

This proves what a fantastic job the PAP is doing when it comes creating wealth for the citizens.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Here's further proof. This guy paid $58,000 for a piece of paper and he actually feels good about it. In NZ hardly anybody could afford such extravagance. They baulk at the thought of having to pay $30,000 for a whole car! Most kiwis buy cars between $5,000 and $25,000. Anything beyond that is pure extravagance.

If that does not prove just how wealthy Singaporeans are thanks to the PAP I don't know what does.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...he-coe-of-my-toyota-wish-for-another-10-years

Dear readers, I have renewed my car's COE for another 10 years. And it feels good.
I paid the prevailing quota premium of about $58,000, which was 90 per cent of the total price I bore for the car when it was brand new.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What propels Singapore to the top is not the cost of a car but the ability of Singaporeans to pay such astronomical prices without batting an eyelid.

This proves what a fantastic job the PAP is doing when it comes creating wealth for the citizens.

even hollywood stars are shocked when they learn ordinary sinkies can afford to pay so much.

image.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/06/02/fast-and-furious-stars-shocked-by-singapore-car-prices-video/

vnhhinjb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JohnTan what do you say

John Tan says you are welcome to go and stay in Lusaka.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, the pap has run out of ideas. They are now 'riding a bicycle', stop and they will fall along with 69.9% idiots.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon the pigeonhole in Tiong Bahru and Bishan will cross the million dollar mark :rolleyes:
Let's see how peasants react to that astronomical price :eek:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear - after taking car out of the equation - Mercer Cost of Living still rank Singapore #4 most expensive in the world!!!!

U people choose to live there, you r choosing to be screwed.