• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you expect your wife to be a Virgin?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you expect your wife to be a Virgin while you are not?
Will you accept it gracefully or will keep it deep inside your heart?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wil ur wife expect u 2 b oso a virgin when she is 1? ...
wil she accept it gracefully when u tel her u r nt? ... :confused:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously, after a while, it really does not matter. dun be too hung up about the hymen. there are other things to be concerned about.

if you really cannot give up on this question, den go look for a virgin lah. kindergarten got a lot. :p

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
today is already 2008. i myself am not a virgin, so why should is impose such a standard on my spouse? no, i don't expect my spouse to be a virgin.

beary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh !!! How to expect your wife to be a virgin when YOU yourself is not .... now in this modern world where got VIRGIN one . Look at those Ang Mo's they can even get pregnant at the age of 14 or 15 or even 13 . :(

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she is not a virgin, its very difficult to accept it when you are making love knowing someone else have already done so. But looking on the bright side she will have the experience to sextify you lol..........

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virginity of a woman is still prized among men especially Asian Men? Is it because knowing oneself is the 1st man to 'break her in' really stroke one's ego to no end?

Virgin or not, what can i do about it if my loved one is not? For me, i just accept the fact.:cool:

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the idea is whether how much love is between the 2 of u, love cures, i feels that it doesn't matter if both of u really loves each other very much, deep in the heart

W

wordcraft

I think many bros have already given their point, if you aren't how can you expect them to be? Besides, the girl needs to have some experience, or it would be a very boring time for you in bed. :biggrin:

W

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me it doesn't matter whether my wife is virgin or not. most impt its i and her love each other and are truthful to each other. its hard to find virgin wife

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat's the big deal. You marry a virgin. Your sexlife will sure suffer. Everything oso cannot. You play around, she play around, then sex will be full of omph... We adopt western 1 man 1 wife value, why can't we liberalize our thinking. Fun + Fun = More Fun. :rolleyes:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask my friend up in North China . You know what ? He says " I think it's easier to find a Tiger than true Virgin " :biggrin: Maybe in kindergarden . If happen to come across 1 than most likely she just visit the plastic surgeon.

ruud27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously in the year of 2008 and at this age. Do virgins still exist? I mean lets not talk about the kids. There still might be some virgins around but i think getting lesser already.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the "Virgin" word is more important in the mind than physically.
As all have said before, the important thing is the guy accepted it gracefully and not pretend to say its nothing at all.
Some girls will also hide the fact that she had multi partner before the guy.
Will the fuy prefer to listen to the hard fact ?

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't matter 2 me.....my oc also not virgin & she has a few bf b4 knowing me.....i don't mind coz shez the 1 i loved & cared abt now.....

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone wants a wife that is virgin...
before i married my gf of 6yrs, shes a virgin but
the small head below cant resist la...
so i bonked her but im happy coz she lost it to me...:smile:
if lets say im not married and minus 10-13yrs my age now , i will be very very very happy if i can even find a virgin gf... :p

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should have a vote here. But again not very accurate cos ppl who speaks up like us are less conservative. So we can accept new values. The silent majority is more conservative.. So good girls beware. Most ppl still expect "VIRGINS".

Then again, there are "born again" virgins.... so called cos operation to restore virginity is so cheap n easily done. So dun worry lah. :cool: