• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Factory worker cooks and eats employer’s ‘wild’ corgi

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese factory worker cooks and eats employer’s ‘wild’ corgi

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 21 February, 2016, 8:54pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 21 February, 2016, 8:54pm

Gloria Chan
[email protected]

4b9bcc9e-d898-11e5-855c-84ae337d929d_1280x720.jpg

A Pembroke Welsh Corgi. The animal at the centre of the dispute was worth US$1,840, according to The Mirror newspaper. Photo: AFP

A factory worker in eastern China has been charged with theft and released on bail after killing and eating his employer’s corgi because he thought it was “wild”, a Beijing newspaper reported.

The man, surnamed Zhang, found the corgi in the public toilets at the factory grounds in Xuzhou, Jiangsu province on February 13, according to The Mirror.

Thinking it was a wild dog, Zhang beat it to death with a wooden stick, then brought the body to his staff quarters that night. He and his two roommates then shaved and skinned the dog, then cooked and ate it the next day.

The dog was worth an estimated 12,000 yuan (US$1,840 or HK$14,300).

They did not know that the dog was their employer’s pet until the factory owner, surnamed Wang, put up a notice about the missing animal the next day, offering a reward of 8,000 yuan for any information about it.

137daf04-d888-11e5-855c-84ae337d929d_236x.jpg

The “missing” poster the owner put up. Photo: SCMP pictures

Wang received a phone call from a factory worker saying that he saw Zhang beating a dog on the night it went missing. Wang visited Zhang’s quarters where he found the floor covered with dog fur and a knife with fur stuck to it.

“I thought it was a wild dog, I did not know it was so precious,” Zhang was quoted as saying. He and his roommates offered to pay Wang for his loss, but Wang refused and brought the three men to the police station.

Zhang was charged with theft and released on bail. The other two men were fired by Wang.

According to Wang, he bought the corgi as a month-old puppy for his daughter in May last year.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5, arent u lucky u r in s'pore? thereagain maybe u wont hv this problems. diners prefer pedigree dogs. mongrels safe.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss is angry he didnt get to eat the $1800 szi chuan mala dog meat mapo tofu?

never buy dogs. do not support puppy mills. adopt. could be shelter dogs or even strays. they arent broken or siau. they just need to find adopters to give them tlc. if not, they become fixated with human beings.
instead of biting these humans, they just bark.

retard,
jw5

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A corgi puppy is singapore cost $6k onward.

Not really. My Neighbour paid 3k about 6-8 mths ago. Depends on who is more desperate - buyer or seller.

Best not to buy. Indirectly buyers are supporting puppy mills. Adopt. I have one waiting for a furever home but it's a mongrel. Should be adoptable soon, once it is toilet-trained. Problem is this mongrel
spend hours in sammyboy forum. Still keen let me know. Quite a unique mongrel. No sexual organ.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. My Neighbour paid 3k about 6-8 mths ago. Depends on who is more desperate - buyer or seller.

Best not to buy. Indirectly buyers are supporting puppy mills. Adopt. I have one waiting for a furever home but it's a mongrel. Should be adoptable soon, once it is toilet-trained. Problem is this mongrel
spend hours in sammyboy forum. Still keen let me know. Quite a unique mongrel. No sexual organ.

Only below 12 mths old is puppy. How old is your friend.
Puppy cross 12 mths old no value liao.
Best is below 6mths.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only below 12 mths old is puppy. How old is your friend.
Puppy cross 12 mths old no value liao.
Best is below 6mths.

Not sure the age but very young. Puppy stayed at home for weeks after purchase. When taken out to jalan-jalan, puppy had no idea how to go down the steps on staircase.

I read that puppies should not be separated from their mama before 7 wks.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing so unusual even if factory employee cannibalized the employer as well.

There is profound brutality in the 5000 years of Chinese civilization, which has entirely different meanings against the western rubbish. To stupid Ang Moh civilization was to be nice to pamper people and had people LIKE it. Which is absolutely WRONG and NONSENSE. Oriental Civilization is not about that at all. Civilization is about supreme strengthening and ability to conquer by force and elimination, art of war, art of hostility, art of overcoming, art to torture and abuse, art to humiliate and be-little enemies, art of superiority and bully, art of defecting enemy effectively, art of political competition, confrontation, counter-measures, psychological warfare, art of national strengthening, etc.

It is not to gain acceptance by Ang Moh's Facebook LIKE way, but the exact opposite, it is to defeat and overcome you, weather you hate it or reject it the most, it is to have everything their ways, and disregard your opinions, and deprive you of choices, and eliminate you ultimately and eventually.

It is elimination game, not acceptance earning ways.

Famous Warrior Yue Fei 岳飞,in his outstanding poem, wrote his cannibalistic desire to eliminate and cannibalize them, drink their blood and eating their flesh, carnage until entire gigantic river is red of human blood:

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/6500/4876161.htm

满江红 (古典文学词牌名) 编辑

满江红,著名中国文学作品之一。作者为岳飞(南宋)。
岳飞(1103年—1142年),字鹏举,宋相州汤阴县(今河南安阳汤阴县)人,中国历史上著名军事家、战略家,汉族民族英雄,位列南宋中兴四将之首。传唱最广的是岳飞的《满江红·怒发冲冠》。词中“三十功名尘与土,八千里路云和月”及“莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切”更是经典。另外,苏轼、辛弃疾等名家的《满江红》词也非常著名。
满江红,词牌名,又名《上江虹》、《念良游》、《伤春曲》。唐人小说《冥音录》载曲名《上江虹》,后更名《满江红》。宋以来始填此词调。《钦定词谱》以柳永“暮雨初收”词为正格。九十三字,前片四十七字,八句,四仄韵;后片四十六字,十句,五仄韵。用入声韵者居多,格调沉郁激昂,前人用以发抒怀抱,佳作颇多。另有平声格,双调九十三字,前片八句四平韵,后片十句五平韵。

作品名称
《满江红》
外文名称
sacred
作品别名
《上江虹》、《念良游》、《伤春曲》

创作年代
南宋
文学体裁
词牌
作 者
岳飞
代表作品
《满江红·怒发冲冠》

满江红(张砚钧作品)
满江红(张砚钧作品)
怒发冲冠,凭阑处,潇潇雨歇。抬望眼,仰天长啸,壮怀激烈。
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云和月。莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切!
靖康耻,犹未雪;臣子恨,何时灭?驾长车,踏破贺兰山阙!
壮志饥餐胡虏肉,笑谈渴饮匈奴血。待从头,收拾旧山河,朝天阙!

It is very explicit strong desire of carnage and rage plus hatred against enemies, that he wants to crush their stronghold with combat chariots, to eat enemies flesh to satisfy my warriors' hunger, to drink enemies blood to satisfy my warriors thirst, to reclaim territories taken by enemies through my carnage blooding river red in color to please the heavens.

Title of this poem is FULLY BLOODED RED RIVERS.

U5204P28DT20130718110935.jpg

This is 岳飞! He does not eat McDonalds! He cannibalized his enemies!

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corgis are royalty amongst running dogs and should be treated as such. These wild chinks shall be punished very harshly for their vile deeds.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many posts no one said it yet.....Heng ah....

Chinks are scums of the earth......
Fucking scum owner also got no business owning a previous corgi