• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald this morning. A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.

“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration. “It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant. The young man claims there was no s*x at the party at all and that he only ejaculated in the pool by accident.
“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild s*x orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere.

Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes the young man has a rare medical condition called spermafortis which makes his semen unusually potent. “Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yah lah. And if girls were Virgins and babies were male, their names all can be JESUS. All along I had knew that's how Virgin Marry gave birth to JESUS = son of WANKER instead of God!

Unless those who wank PCC in bath water or pools are all called god!

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the second record of the virgin birth.

The first was Mary.

But 16 virgin births are a bit too far-fetched!

Last edited:

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting pregnant by sperm floating in a swimming pool? The sperm must have been extremely super strong to penetrate the swimming costumes and the girls' underwear and swim up to the girls reproductive system! Such story tellers are needed in Hollywood.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald this morning. A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.

“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration. “It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant. The young man claims there was no s*x at the party at all and that he only ejaculated in the pool by accident.
“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild s*x orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere.

Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes the young man has a rare medical condition called spermafortis which makes his semen unusually potent. “Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

Why FBI or Hawaii Five O never investigate?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe its tentacle rape,the boy while masturbating in the pool accidentally drank a potion that turned him into a tentacle monster,tentacles sprouted from his back and his penis turned into a huge tentacle while he raped 16 girls in the pool,there was a lot of screaming and moaning and "itai" going on.at the end ,all the girls bellys were bloated from spermatozoa.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complex Biochemical emissions guide sperm to swim correctly towards where they can find eggs to fertilize.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_guidance

They are guided by biochemistry substance.

Further I want o say it possible similarly to empregnant biologically INCEST babies, if parents bathed after sex, and left water in bath tub, then a daughter bathed in the same water later. Sperm in the water from the previous bath after sex will get chance to enter daughter's virginal and create an incest child biologically. Weather daughter virgin or not no diff.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complex Biochemical emissions guide sperm to swim correctly towards where they can find eggs to fertilize.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_guidance

They are guided by biochemistry substance.

Further I want o say it possible similarly to empregnant biologically INCEST babies, if parents bathed after sex, and left water in bath tub, then a daughter bathed in the same water later. Sperm in the water from the previous bath after sex will get chance to enter daughter's virginal and create an incest child biologically. Weather daughter virgin or not no diff.

What a bloody stupid joke!!!! Ignoramus supremo:eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also want to warn bitches not to have hardcore sex with animals. One day this freak will be born

hqdefault.jpg

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
FLORIDA: 16 GIRLS FOUND PREGNANT AFTER TEENAGER EJACULATES IN POOL
January 26th, 2016 | by Bob Flanagan
CONTROVERSY 7
Tallahassee, FL | 16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald this morning.

A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.

“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration. “It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant.

Tommy Coulter has admitted to ejaculating in the pool, thus accidentally impregnating 16 of the young women present
“Nothing like an orgy”

The young man claims there was no sex at the party at all and that he only ejaculated in the pool by accident.

“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere.

“Highly” potent sperm

Dr. John*Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes the young man has a rare medical condition called spermafortis which makes his semen unusually potent.

Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital believes Tommy Coulter has unusually potent semen
“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

Most of the 16 girls are scheduled to undergo an abortion although two of the impregnated girls’ families have reportedly admitted that they*have decided to bring the birth to term being devout Christians.

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bloody stupid joke!!!! Ignoramus supremo:eek:

Water can carry any sperm into any pussy. Sperm can swim.

Father's sperm inside mother's pusy after sex, mother washed sperm from pusy into bath tub water. Daughter later wash same water into her own pusy.

Impregnated by father's sperm came from mother's Pussy via bath tub water.

Huat Already!

jw5

Loyal
Yes, instead of throwing out the baby with the bathwater, make sure you throw out the bathwater or there may be a baby. :biggrin:

Water can carry any sperm into any pussy. Sperm can swim.

Father's sperm inside mother's pusy after sex, mother washed sperm from pusy into bath tub water. Daughter later wash same water into her own pusy.

Huat Already!

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangladeshi were caught swimming bathing inside HDB rooftop water tank before.

They can also impregnated whole HDB block girl giving bith to Holly little Ah Nehs, if they just left sperm into HDB water supply tanks, and to all the bath tubs in that block.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought swimming pools have concentrated chlorine?if not we will all be dieing of dysentery everytime someone takes a shit or a pee in the pool.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting pregnant by sperm floating in a swimming pool? The sperm must have been extremely super strong to penetrate the swimming costumes and the girls' underwear and swim up to the girls reproductive system! Such story tellers are needed in Hollywood.

hahahha. agreed. with all the chlorine the sperms would be all dead and swimming aimlessly. alot of stupid people here believe such crap stories. simple logic would tell you that how come so coincident that all 16 girls have the same fertile period at the SAME time??? and probability of taht is one in a million. the website the new originate is a satire and a joke website. hahahhahah alot of stupid idiots here believe in such crap tales and virgin birth .