• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MGTOW: Valentine's day

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshit, you pathetic cunt. A real MGTOW has to be aware of Valentine's Day. Why? Not because he has to plan some special event for the woman or buy her some gifts. He has to be aware of it so that he can expect his females to buy gifts for him. A real MGTOW is the receiver of Valentine Day presents, not the giver. Women will give anything ranging from a card to nice lunch/dinner, gold pen, etc. You don't give them anything. You fuck them good for that day, and they are happy. You tell them their Valentine day present is a upcoming trip to Club Med, where you were planning to bring them for a long fuck session in the first place. And they are more then happy to tell their GFs they are going for valentine getaway with you. I can tell u have a vagina.

You Gong Chee Bye. That is not MGTOW. Ask your fucktard Fake Loneliness buddy!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly, i got a cool running vest from my girl.

However, my purpose is to know how many actually celebrate it the mangina way.. it seems like they are worse than that.. they dun even have anyone to go for..maybe due to their advanced age. so that can be used as an excuse. i think this type of thread is not for this forum... A " who is wearing diapers" thread is more suitable.

Your girl? Which one? This Thai black one?

Attachments

• BlackChicken.jpg
    BlackChicken.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 158

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every man also can be a mgtow if the target is a piglet, a imh current or ex patient and finally a man.:eek::p

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
99.5% of all MGTOWs are MGTOWs not by choice, but by virtue of being socially inept, ugly, poor grooming, creepy behaviour or just a loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every man also can be a mgtow if the target is a piglet, a imh current or ex patient and finally a man.:eek::p

Real MGTOW still fucked care those bitches even they are hot and sexy.

your description is not a MGTOW, is it a low life mangina.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
February 14 is Vagina Day!

Manginas all around the world are spending money trying to gain access to vaginas but there's no guarantee that access will be allowed. The ultimate winners are the retailers, hotels (using hotel rooms to have sex, and 1-night penalty fees for cancelled bookings when access to vaginas is denied), restaurants, florists, jewelers, spas, etc... laughing all the way to the bank!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
February 14 is Vagina Day!

Manginas all around the world are spending money trying to gain access to vaginas but there's no guarantee that access will be allowed. The ultimate winners are the retailers, hotels (for using hotel rooms for sex, and 1-night penalty fees for cancelled bookings when access to vaginas is denied), restaurants, florists, spas, etc... laughing all the way to the bank!

Yup, V day is good business..

When a pussy is open up for an alpha male, the alpha male will not just dive into the hole just because the hole is opened solely for him.. He will think if this bitch is worth for him to fuck and dirty his cock.. Alpha male is not an easy male.