• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something sinkie losers will want it.. not rich but act rich device.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's true. Most of my acquaintance felt rich just to own a car, whether actually it is a necessity or not. If our government allows, I will setup a factory to produce real car shell with no engine inside replace by peddlars and sell to sinkie for a affordable say 5k .I will use very light metals so that they can cycle more happily.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If cab drivers start using then it'll no longer be perceived as a look rich device.

HUD is pretty cool....makes you feel like machiam fighter pilot

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im waiting for the version where they inject the microchip into my eyeballs so i can walk around looking like a cockpit pilot.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im waiting for the version where they inject the microchip into my eyeballs so i can walk around looking like a cockpit pilot.
getting a "heads-up" after the first round for injection daging bestest, can swagger like a prized cock-fighter :p