• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A super silly and wuliao question to ask

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently i have been thinking, why you guys(we) come to forum here to post so much rubbish/nonsense.

too lonely in our real life?

a loser in real life?

or???

hmm.....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recently i have been thinking, why you guys(we) come to forum here to post so much rubbish/nonsense.

a loser in real life?

or???

hmm.....

You have stepped onto a landmine.

You are insinuating that the people here in the forum
1. have no friends in real life ( too lonely )
2. have no clear conscience ( talk rubbish )
3. have too much time to waste (loser in life )

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is operated by leongsam with 7 ex-inmates.
Each of them has at least 10 clones and use them interchangeably

Most of the time the clones are talking to one another, because they like
acting so much but cannot act in real life so they have to resort to this forum
to self-masturbate.

leongsam is the leader of pack.
Froggy, JohnTan, Wunderfool chootchiew GoldenDragon Claire WendyChan Cass888 Leetabar looneytan GMS Scroobal Ramsey harimau Semaj2357 are just some of his clones.

So actually there is no one here in this forum, except for the 7 ex-inmates
The number of guests you see are just number generated by VBulletin
leongsam can set the number by the thousands according to his whims and fancy

Last edited:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have stepped onto a landmine.

You are insinuating that the people here in the forum
1. have no friends in real life ( too lonely )
2. have no clear conscience ( talk rubbish )
3. have too much time to waste (loser in life )

ok, sorry.......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a loser in real life?

or???

hmm.....

Well, all the silly questions I asked mostly has outcomes. Moreover I am using paid working hours to post.
Just to state a few examples.

1. When I asked about toilets, now I can firmly tell my friend she should continue to use the female toilet , since she has a cheebye, even though she look like a man. All the answers are directing to seeing genitals.

2. When I asked about retirement, now I know generally people see below 50 as too young to retire and nothing to do is unhealthy, so I plan for part time job instead.

3. When I asked about OBE, I was surprised there are expert like Yellowarse to give some guidance.

4. Minor health issue is the best to ask. My pangsai problem was all resolved by your advice and eatshitndie.

This forum is rubbish , but among rubbish there are gems to pickup.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
walau aye! talk cock sing song also considered as loser?

next time dun talk cock leow!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. am sick and tired of making boardroom decision on daily basis so I come here to fuck tonychat

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a loser in real life?

or???

hmm.....

We are all here to tcss. This forum used to be S'pore's Best Forum (SBF). Not anymore. The reason is because many Bros no longer found this forum informative and they have all left. Thanks to the undercover mongrel jw5 - the wannabe leader of our pack!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum is operated by leongsam with 7 ex-inmates.
Each of them has at least 10 clones and use them interchangeably

Most of the time the clones are talking to one another, because they like
acting so much but cannot act in real life so they have to resort to this forum
to self-masturbate.

leongsam is the leader of pack.
Froggy, JohnTan, Wunderfool chootchiew GoldenDragon Claire WendyChan Cass888 Leetabar looneytan GMS Scroobal Ramsey harimau are just some of his clones.

So actually there is no one here in this forum, except for the 7 ex-inmates
The number of guests you see are just number generated by VBulletin
leongsam can set the number by the thousands according to his whims and fancy
agreed absolutely and spot on :cool:
walau aye! talk cock sing song also considered as loser?
next time dun talk cock leow!
yep, next time just sing - for he who sings, prays twice :wink:

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

a loser in real life?

or???

hmm.....

You are actually only talking to leongsam's clones in this thread.
What do you think of leongsam's impersonating and acting skills? Excellent or Bad?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all here to tcss. This forum used to be S'pore's Best Forum (SBF). Not anymore. The reason is because many Bros no longer found this forum informative and they have all left. Thanks to the undercover mongrel jw5 - the wannabe leader of our pack!

Think half of the peeps are here for politics, and after GE2015, let's just say most realise the people got the government they deserve.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a public toilet. At certain point in time you do need to take a piss, a shit or pcc - no better place than a public toilet.