• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY & Malay food stalls

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is it true about Malay stalls cheating non-Malays by charging their own cheaper than other races? If this is so then CNY will be a very good opportunity to screw Chinese.

Went to this stal in Tanglin Halt for breakfast ordered takeaway longtung and meerebus - ordered extra begedil for meerebus and fried longbeans with tempeh for lungtung. Both come with standard whole eggs and the portion is quite large. Was charged $3 for each (with the extras). Was pleasantly surprised this old couple didn't charge like $4 at least for this CNY festive season.

May allah bless them

Mats are not as money minded as chinese. They will not use gutter oil just to make money, nor make fake infant formula to poison babies. I have many Mat friends. I prefer 100% to hang out with them then with a PRC Tiong asshole.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
rice + ikan bilis + egg are $2.50. that is banditry. the greedy overcharging m&d should be arrested by the authorities.

Why? U go to kopi tiam and buy the nasi lemak packet (wrap in the banana leaf), not too much ingredients, and no eggs, already cost $1.50 depending on which kopitiam. $2.50 is par for the course.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mats are not as money minded as chinese. They will not use gutter oil just to make money, nor make fake infant formula to poison babies. I have many Mat friends. I prefer 100% to hang out with them then with a PRC Tiong asshole.

Yes. Gutter oil not halal so confirm they would not use.
I trust mats over tiongs anyday

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who is talking about tiong?

You are also damn weird froggy is asking about m&ds cheating chinese including locals, foreigners, anyone who looks chinese which includes a lot of ethnic groups/nationalities.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
All hawkers regardless of race language or religion get their supplies from a few Chinese suppliers. The Chinese suppliers charge the non-chinese hawkers more because of their skin. So if hawkers then differentiate you because of your skin its how the industry works.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All hawkers regardless of race language or religion get their supplies from a few Chinese suppliers. The Chinese suppliers charge the non-chinese hawkers more because of their skin. So if hawkers then differentiate you because of your skin its how the industry works.

Serious????

Serious?????????????

If that is the case it would be a big hoo haa in singapore.

Never ever heard of this before.

Also chinese hawkers don't charge non chinese more.

What i am reading in this damn thread is excuses given by assholes to somehow justify non chinese like malays charging more for chinese and somehow implying it's ok like oh tiongs also charge more so somehow malays can charge chinese more. BS excuses like this.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very true. 99% of raw material all were supplied by Chinese. Even food stuffs like mee or bee hoon, chicken, etc are supplied by Chinese towkay. Yet most malay stalls able to sell their food at affordable prices. Go to bedok hawker stall name Inspirasi...selling only $2.50 for mee rebus, soto. One can see so many Chinese queueing. Cos of them i have to Q for 10 - 15 mins

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are more likely to overcharge you than m&ds. m&ds lack the sophistication and cunning of the chinks. Most m&ds are religious and want a shariah state which will make life hell for conniving profiteers and loansharks.

The Chinese stall holders, especially those operated by tiongs, really used their parangs to chop their customers on the first day and second day of CNY ... two vege plus on meat on a plate of rice and it costs $4.50 when normally, it is about $3. If it ain't profiteering, what is?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
eating is sure a past time in singapore.

... and this is the reason why many sinkie are fat especially the Malays and Indians with huge butts and walking like the rhinos, and many Chinese buy drugs from polyclinics like grocery shopping everyday, which is a multi million dollars industry for the health group.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true. 99% of raw material all were supplied by Chinese. Even food stuffs like mee or bee hoon, chicken, etc are supplied by Chinese towkay. Yet most malay stalls able to sell their food at affordable prices. Go to bedok hawker stall name Inspirasi...selling only $2.50 for mee rebus, soto. One can see so many Chinese queueing. Cos of them i have to Q for 10 - 15 mins

Whiny cry baby nigger m&d whoami complains again! Wahhhhhh Need to queue for 10-15 mins!!! Sooooooooooo longgggggggggggg!!!!! Fucking chinese fault again. Everything have to blame chinese when m&ds do wrong keep quiet. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not overcharging chinks is a disgrace since it is the chinks themselves who came up with the phrase "income opportunity"if it was me I would charge the chinks double,triple if it was a sinkie chink.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not overcharging chinks is a disgrace since it is the chinks themselves who came up with the phrase "income opportunity"if it was me I would charge the chinks double,triple if it was a sinkie chink.

Good my fellow chinese dog. We chinks need to be charged more. We chinks deserve it.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious????

Serious?????????????

If that is the case it would be a big hoo haa in singapore.

Never ever heard of this before.

Also chinese hawkers don't charge non chinese more.

What i am reading in this damn thread is excuses given by assholes to somehow justify non chinese like malays charging more for chinese and somehow implying it's ok like oh tiongs also charge more so somehow malays can charge chinese more. BS excuses like this.

its obvious there are many things you have not seen or heard of.
shrill keyboard chihuahua.