• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess which distinguished senior couple got snapped taking the MRT?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12669627_965456350177040_7040060939431963345_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody gave up their seats for this elderly couple despite the fact that the poor old lady has a broken arm. :rolleyes:

This shows just how fucking inconsiderate sinkies are.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its a busy time for Singaporeans visiting friends and relatives and this First Couple of Singapore chose to take MRT with the security entourage in tow for sure.

This shows just how fucking inconsiderate LHL/HC are.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a busy time for Singaporeans visiting friends and relatives and this First Couple of Singapore chose to take MRT with the security entourage in tow for sure.

This shows just how fucking inconsiderate LHL/HC are.

The train cabin were not crowded, Sinkies love to rent cars to show off to their relative during CNY.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody gave up their seats for this elderly couple despite the fact that the poor old lady has a broken arm. :rolleyes:

This shows how well PAP has indoctrinated sinkies: You die your own business.

This is the reason why Singapore is so successful unlike New Zealand.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is that in the back pocket of Whore Jinx's pants? A map of the MRT system? Latest STamasick P & L?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If I'm passenger in this car insure curse them for the inconvenience but then lucky for them no curses hurled because all inside the same same like this

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't wayang lah during cny.Tell pinky to take mrt at city hall on working weekdays.Hope he got shoulder sprained by Ah Nehs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the aunty will post on her blog and ask

honey who are all these poor people?

then hubby will tweet.

thanks goodness the benz has been fixed, back to high flier life.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
armed boduguard ? could endanger travellers should melee occur.

did this couple used IDee or single trip ticket for the ride?SMRT should not foot their fare, even if they are sinkie first family.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% never gave up seats for their emperor and disabled queen ? don't get too close to them. it is said if the peasants try something funny, the royal guards might just shoot first.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Peasant stands up from his seat in the train and about to approach Royal Couple.
Bodyguard: "Sit down in your seat Sir"
Peasant: "No, I just noticed the aunty got broken arm and I ................"
Bodyguard: "I already told you to remain seated, Sir"
Peasant, coming closer: "No, No, you don't understand. I just want to ..........."
Bodyguard: "That's it", draws Glock, and Blam Blam Blam, squeezes of 3 rounds.
Peasant lies on the floor of the train in a pool of blood "But I just want to offer the aunty my seat. Kanena. like that also get shot"

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone finds it strange that the crowds never swarm the man in these photos?when he was buyin chicken wings,when he was taking the mrt twice........if this was obama or putin or xi jin ping or the queen of england,u can be sure they will be mobbed by hordes trying to shake their hands,take his picture or get their autographs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can count at least 3 security personnel behind him, how to offer seat ?

LHL clearly believed ISIS would not attack sinkie land and it is safe for him to travel in public transport ... an idiotic move to be complacent. Security personnel is no match against suicide bomber.

Gandhi was killed because he got attacked by suicide bomber.