• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Ah Neh Files Complaint Over Racial Slur By Low-Caste Cabbie! Guess The Race?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Local Ah Neh Files Complaint Over Racial Slur By Low-Caste Cabbie! Guess The Race

Ccb Krafty tio exposed.
Kns bluff say go down under marry rich ATB but kena conned of cpf by ATB prostitute......
Now Lanlan come back drive cab vent frustrations on poor little Indian charbor.....fuck you Krafty!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local Ah Neh Files Complaint Over Racial Slur By Low-Caste Cabbie! Guess The Race

damn suay to have shit skin customer. ...shit skins have been doing this since forever.

ah neh passenger is still better than ang moh passenger who likely to whack taxi drivers when buay song ... like those white scums who got only fined in court for hantam the taxi drivers, no jail term ... a feather duster penalty.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont forget, niggers will always 恶人先 告状!

driedmermaid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia does not have this sort of crisis, nor Indonesia. Only in Singapore led by PAP. Their scholars' fucked up FT and Immigration and Employment Policies BROKE DOWN the originally good orders of society and nationality. Singapore is surely not going to be a Multi-Cultural Multi-Religion Multi-Racial peaceful heaven. This is a very far fetched NAIVE DREAM. It is failing and will fail further into TOTAL CHAOS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

damn fucking sick and tired to hear shit skins complain about racism but get away with their racism. This is BS and fuck shit skins again and again.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi driver already said that he wanted to change shift which means he would rush his trip which resulted in making a wrong turn. The shitskin lady should apologize for causing undue stress to the taxi driver.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah neh passenger is still better than ang moh passenger who likely to whack taxi drivers when buay song ... like those white scums who got only fined in court for hantam the taxi drivers, no jail term ... a feather duster penalty.

The best passengers are the Malays based on my years as a taxi driver.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What upset me was in the middle of the arugement, he pin pointed me that I m a Indian gal wherever i go I don’t get any help and he also say as a Indian we are downgraded in the society. And he also say that our Prime Minister Mr.Lee Hsien Loong is a Chinese man and he will only help Chinese people?? As a Singaporean Indian do i reserve such a disgrace?? Mr Lee have help alot of people regardless of race but this old man uncle have a such cheat mentality on this matter called as racist.
Unquote

Pardon him.

He doesn't sing the National Anthem just like Pres. Nathan. And he doesn't say the Pledge either just like ...

after so much LHL has done for him.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

all cab drivers must avoid these dalits passenger at all your or risk all sort of nonsense from. these dalits,at your own peril! dalits are dalits,subhuman species