• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Ah Neh Files Complaint Over Racial Slur By Low-Caste Cabbie! Guess The Race?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
racist_taxi_driver_prime_taxi_indian_dispute.jpg

<Facebook complaint by Renuga Karikalan>

Incident Date : 07.02.2016 @ 15.57pm I took i cab from from Mei Ling Street near to Blk 157, its a prime cab an old man who is aged between 50 to 60 years old I have attached his photo and his cab number details below.

I was travelling to Toh Guan Road East, on the way to Clementi Ave 6 I was asking the uncle whether can he pick up my collegue from Toh Guan Road East to IMM which is only 5 minutes away from where I need to alight, he immed told me that “no no I can’t I need to change shift to Tiong Bahru” in a rude manner, So I told him its ok, Please alight at Toh Guan Road East. I told him to turn left along clementi west ave 6 to Toh Tuck Ave but he went straight, then I ask him Uncle I ask to turn left and why he went straight, he know he make mistake immed it turn the hot arugment with me.

I was not happy , then i still say uncle u make a mistake and why r u shouting at me?? He immed ask me to alight along Toh Guan Road along IMM way, He ask me to get to down immed and he told me he don’t need the taxi fare, after i get down he was shouting at me saying that I didn’t had money to pay him so i get down (confused). Then I get down to take a pic of his car no and his face as a proof and he got angry he was shouting at and was raising his hand at me but he didn’t dare to beat me. I was calling the police and he did the same.

What upset me was in the middle of the arugement, he pin pointed me that I m a Indian gal wherever i go I don’t get any help and he also say as a Indian we are downgraded in the society. And he also say that our Prime Minister Mr.Lee Hsien Loong is a Chinese man and he will only help Chinese people?? As a Singaporean Indian do i reserve such a disgrace?? Mr Lee have help alot of people regardless of race but this old man uncle have a such cheat mentality on this matter called as racist.

I have filed up the case with the police and send an email to Prime Taxi Management also with Mr Lee Hsien Loong and the land Transport Minister Mr Khaw Boon Wah.
I really need justice for this matter.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ist-slurs-about-indian-commuter-after-dispute

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local Ah Neh Files Complaint Over Racial Slur By Low-Caste Cabbie! Guess The Race

need to guess the race of local ah neh????? can give hints?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Local Ah Neh Files Complaint Over Racial Slur By Low-Caste Cabbie! Guess The Race

need to guess the race of local ah neh????? can give hints?

Guess the race of the low-caste taxi driver, you twit!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

fark you... next time make sure you post correctly ok

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah neh are smelly n cheapskates.
Take taxi reach location just pay n alight.
What fetch who this turn left turn right.
What i see is ah neh trying stretch dollar.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why guess the race? I guess the NAME instead! MARK MARK MARK!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do this all time. The taxi man is providing a service. He holds himself out to provide a service. He gets paid for the diversion. The customer is always right. He should just drive and along the routes that a customer wants.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Fucking shitskin scums get people to commit then want to change plan, whats new? When people don't agree start to play racist card, knnbccb.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fucking shitskin scums get people to commit then want to change plan, whats new? When people don't agree start to play racist card, knnbccb.

Vast majority of taxi drivers are vulgar, rude and provide very low standards of service. Their driving skills are substandard. I hope this Indian lady succeeds in getting this racist cabbie fired.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Vast majority of taxi drivers are vulgar, rude and provide very low standards of service. Their driving skills are substandard. I hope this Indian lady succeeds in getting this racist cabbie fired.

For you its good to be rich right? Drive your own car no need to bear with these drivers right?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For you its good to be rich right? Drive your own car no need to bear with these drivers right?

I usually drive on weekends. Sometime last year, I decided to hire a chauffeur. That allows me to relax, think about new business ideas and work with my laptop on the way to the office. I also don't have to deal with road rage or some fatal accident and can outsource all those hazards to the lowly paid driver.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

damn suay to have shit skin customer.

shit skins have been doing this since forever.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why is he a racist and not the shit skin's fault mr chinese dog.