• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruskies need to fug like rabbits!

Rasputin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most Russian Regions See Population Decrease in 2015

The Moscow Times
Feb. 03 2016 18:08
Last edited 18:08

russia-population-down.jpg

Denis Abramov / Vedomosti

Fifty-three out of Russia's 85 federal subjects saw their populations drop in 2015, the RBC news website reported Tuesday, citing official statistics data.

Last year, the number of regions with a shrinking population increased from 46 to 53 — the biggest jump since 2000, when Vladimir Putin first became president, the website reported.

In 40 out of those 53 regions, the population has been falling for the past 15 years. Among them are the Tula region, the Novgorod region, the Vladimir region and other federal subjects in Central Russia and the Far East.

According to data from Rosstat state statistics service, the population of Russia as of Jan. 1, 2016 stands at 146.52 million people, which is 0.17 percent more than a year ago but less than in January of 2000, when the number of Russian residents was estimated at 146.89 million, RBC reported.

In 2014, Russia added two new regions to its list of federal subjects — Crimea and Sevastopol — with a total population of 2 million people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I remember some Russians telling me in late 90s that many of them only have one child. That's for Moscow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I remember some Russians telling me in late 90s that many of them only have one child. That's for Moscow.

Just to add that they told me then they are not keen to have more children. Btw their life not that bad even then. Many of them have a summer house away from Moscow to spend their weekends and holidays while the rest of time spent in apartment in Moscow.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very crucial for long lasting human existence on planet earth that the global population drastically reduced rapidly, down to a tiny population level at which human consumption of global resources is lower than the limits of planet's natural recovery rate. The current 7~8 billion are in a joint-mass-extinction-suicide rushing towards total extinction by squandering resources towards rapid exhaustion. Global nuke war seems to be the best way out. Billions should be wiped out over-nite vapourized into gas and settled down as nuke dust.

This responsibility mainly fall on Russia no others, because they have the most nukes on this planet.