• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY is a stopig retarded festival!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
More proof that the chinks are idiots.

I really find Sinkie very stupid and dumb to "Q" for Bak Kwa for hours,

and being CON by the seller at $52.00 to $60.00 a kilo,

when they can't even sell for $24.00/kilo before and after the CNY??

Why? why? Bak Kwa isn't good for the body it's the worst!! you'll

increase your LDL ( BAD Cholesterol) by 50% after the CNY!!

Sinkie who "Q" FOR HOURS TO BY BAK KWA are really RETARDED!!

jw5

Loyal
These sinkies are retarded indeed. It's probably due to some fucking superstition that they should eat bak kwa or give bak kwa as gifts during lunar new year.

I really find Sinkie very stupid and dumb to "Q" for Bak Kwa for hours,

and being CON by the seller at $52.00 to $60.00 a kilo,

when they can't even sell for $24.00/kilo before and after the CNY??

Why? why? Bak Kwa isn't good for the body it's the worst!! you'll

increase your LDL ( BAD Cholesterol) by 50% after the CNY!!

Sinkie who "Q" FOR HOURS TO BY BAK KWA are really RETARDED!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These sinkies are retarded indeed. It's probably due to some fucking superstition that they should eat bak kwa or give bak kwa as gifts during lunar new year.

Mark told me you wear red coloured new clothes on the first day of CNY. Red panties too. True?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the same vein of logic and application, all festivals celebrated by the human species on Planet Earth are also nonsensical, but are they?

Condemning the Chinese for celebrating CNY but not condemning the Malays for celebrating Hari Raya and the Ah Nehs for celebrating Deepavali shows only pure racism and bigotry.

Tradition dies hard and if that tradition has been celebrated for generations, why should it not be continued?

Sama, sama ... like those Christians who celebrate Xmas ... it is the human spirit to follow tradition but whether it makes sense or not, or whether you are a Christian or not, it is not important ... it is harmless and an occasion to sit back, relax and enjoy in the festivities.

Cos of the sickening biasness and also the chinese dog syndrome in the forum. Believe me lots of chinese or rather chinks are chinese dogs that hate their own culture and everything about it but you won't see other races behave like this. Anyway were someone to start how hari raya or shit skin festivals suck fuckers in here would be calling the person racist and how good the festivals are but the minute it's chinese festival they say it's stupid.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why no reply to this post? Is it pink and not red? :confused:

I wear polka dot undies for chinese new year. Since you have a panty fetish I'll update you daily regarding the colour and state of my underwear.

jw5

Loyal
Remember to make this update a sticky. <GoldenDragon>'s wife may be reading too and we wouldn't want her to have to go through all the threads.

I wear polka dot undies for chinese new year. Since you have a panty fetish I'll update you daily regarding the colour and state of my underwear.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Remember to make this update a sticky. <GoldenDragon>'s wife may be reading too and we wouldn't want her to have to go through all the threads.

Golden dragon is a lucky man...

polka-dot-panties.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden dragon is a lucky man...

polka-dot-panties.jpg

No complaints boss. So far so good. Never kena STDs. Once awhile strike small-small in 4D. Make $ from RWS. More importantly, have this great forum to tcss with so many learned bros, especially JW5 the great!