• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't mess with this Matland Chinese chiobu!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watch the video above and see one of the best pranks ever!

This girl walks into a gym, looks to barely be able to throw a punch, but then destroys the instructors when they agree to spar with her. How? Because the ‘Nerdy Girl’ in the video is actually a Muay Thai champion who is just pretending to be helpless at first.

It’s amazing, check this out!

[video=youtube;F3FZLTpJREY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FZLTpJREY[/video]

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Don't mess this Matland Chinese chiobu!

Gave video a miss after i saw the video title Nerdy girl

You obviously did not click the PLAY button!

EntireNervousFlee.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a staged video. The instructor purposely fell down. To be honest champion female fighters cannot really fight with males unless they are 100% untrained. In terms of physical endevors males are vastly superior to females. A lowly ranked male tennis player could beat a number 1 female tennis player.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's a staged video. The instructor purposely fell down. To be honest champion female fighters cannot really fight with males unless they are 100% untrained. In terms of physical endevors males are vastly superior to females. A lowly ranked male tennis player could beat a number 1 female tennis player.

Not really. The Gorilla sisters are stronger than most men!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u stupid nigga,this is exactly why wing chun was invented,martial arts for females used to minimize exertions as much as possible thru deflection of blows and closing in on ur enemy quickly,used for warding off rapist shitskins and chain punching ur nigga face in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u stupid nigga,this is exactly why wing chun was invented,martial arts for females used to minimize exertions as much as possible thru deflection of blows and closing in on ur enemy quickly,used for warding off rapist shitskins and chain punching ur nigga face in.

Alamak chinese dog why you so angry? Anyway it is highly unlikely you can even fight an untrained lady. A baby could whack you up.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

. A lowly ranked male tennis player could beat a number 1 female tennis player.

Not true. Games like tennis and badminton are about skill, not just stamina or strength. A good female player will trash a male novice. Only in sports where size and strength matter will a novice male stand a chance against a trained female.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not true. Games like tennis and badminton are about skill, not just stamina or strength. A good female player will trash a male novice. Only in sports where size and strength matter will a novice male stand a chance against a trained female.

it happened nigger i didn't write this assuming. Also both of them aren't novices. They are both ranked players which obviously means both have skill except that she's number 1 for females and he's probably like number 100+ but still ranked.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Wby1vUy8aYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wby1vUy8aYI[[/video]

It would have looked good except for one thing:

From the video description:

The Awkward Moment When The Woman You're Trying To Rob Beats The Sh*t Out Of You . A video of a Malaysian woman beating up a motorcyclist trying to snatch her purse.
The brief clip shows 28-year-old Germaine Yeap pulling into her driveway as two thieves follow on a motorcycle.
One man slips past the closing gates and grabs the tall woman's bag.
Germaine holds on to her bag and delivers a crushing knee to the body of the attacker before throwing him to the ground.
She then fires off a series of powerful overhand punches to the helpless thief.
Germaine ceases the assault when the second thief enters with a weapon. But instead of taking the bag, the guy just grabs his buddy and the two flee.
"In the video, I fought back because I assessed the situation with my muay thai training and knew that I could take him down," Yeap said, according to the UK Metro.
Yeap also revealed that the clip was staged to promote a crime awareness campaign in Maylasia.

One thing i don't get from the description though

In the video, I fought back because I assessed the situation with my muay thai training and knew that I could take him down," Yeap said, according to the UK Metro.
Yeap also revealed that the clip was staged to promote a crime awareness campaign in Maylasia.

If the damn thing was staged why the need to assess the situation? Suffice to say you could have gotten a baby to whack up the man cos it was staged.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was staged because the would be thief was wearing a helmet and the "blows" to his head (oops i mean helmet) were too powderful to withstand. the helmet would have cracked the fists instead. :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

it happened nigger i didn't write this assuming. Also both of them aren't novices. They are both ranked players which obviously means both have skill except that she's number 1 for females and he's probably like number 100+ but still ranked.

Ranked number 100+ is still considered a professional player. I thought you were referring to a complete novice versus a champion female tennis player.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ranked number 100+ is still considered a professional player. I thought you were referring to a complete novice versus a champion female tennis player.

alamak no lah i wrote lowly ranked tennis player ma. Why would a novice be ranked. Which types of players get ranked?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rule No.1 (@1:38 onwards) - we don't pitch the bitch ...........

[video=youtube;qhmZSHOCOCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmZSHOCOCw[/video]